The Girls 2007 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No dog in this fight, I like visiting to see the crazy. NEFC looks to be the best team, SPOL was competitive but...SPOL. Where are the stars teams in the younger divisions?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No dog in this fight, I like visiting to see the crazy. NEFC looks to be the best team, SPOL was competitive but...SPOL. Where are the stars teams in the younger divisions?
      It Was a good game, but the SPOL parents are a little over the top

Comment

SPOL parents are always over the top......watched them before and they think its the world cup

Comment

So where are the FC stars teams in 07. They must have teams somewhere?

Comment

So where are the FC stars teams in 07. They must have teams somewhere?
            Northeast girls NPL... don't play in NEP

Comment

Why does no one ever discuss the teams in premiership north? I think a couple could give these other premiership teams a challenge.

Comment

Why does no one ever discuss the teams in premiership north? I think a couple could give these other premiership teams a challenge.
                You just did.

But, seriously, this is an example of the joke this thread is. At this age, things are too spread out and posters only know what they see. So, if there is a team or a player not playing where the Designated Expert On 11-year Olds Playing Soccer resides, then they don't get into the discussion.

Comment

You just did.

But, seriously, this is an example of the joke this thread is. At this age, things are too spread out and posters only know what they see. So, if there is a team or a player not playing where the Designated Expert On 11-year Olds Playing Soccer resides, then they don't get into the discussion.
                  This is the most logical/best post on this forum yet. Thank you poster.

Comment

The girls 2007 thread

You just did.

If you are really interested look at Seacoast who played against the top premiership teams last season. The top few teams in the Premiership North could compete with most teams in the division. Aztecs won't because they always prefer to play down and win than challenge their teams.

Comment

If you are really interested look at Seacoast who played against the top premiership teams last season. The top few teams in the Premiership North could compete with most teams in the division. Aztecs won't because they always prefer to play down and win than challenge their teams.
                      I think that seacoast team won 1 game in the top division last spring... I assume that's why they they were dropped down this fall.

Comment

New season, same as the old season:

A. NEFC NPL & South Shore

B. Spirit of Liverpool & CFC

C. FCUSA, GPS & NEFC Central

D. Liverpool Academy, Oakwood & Bayside

Check back in with me in November.
                        Sorry I've been absent, but i didn't have computer access in jail. Nailed the top three of NEFC NPL, SSS & Liverpool. FCUSA, GPS & NEFC Central were mid table as expected and Bayside, to no ones surprise, had a rough go.

Should have had Oakwood a bit higher and CFC a bit lower. Liverpool Academy was most certainly the surprise of this group.

Comment

Sorry I've been absent, but i didn't have computer access in jail. Nailed the top three of NEFC NPL, SSS & Liverpool. FCUSA, GPS & NEFC Central were mid table as expected and Bayside, to no ones surprise, had a rough go.

Should have had Oakwood a bit higher and CFC a bit lower. Liverpool Academy was most certainly the surprise of this group.
                          Wow, impressive.
                          Are you off to Vegas to prognosticate?

Comment

The CFC team in the premiership is their 3rd team... their top 2 2007 teams play in the NE NPL

Comment

The CFC team in the premiership is their 3rd team... their top 2 2007 teams play in the NE NPL
                              Nope. they have multiple teams littered all over state with only 2 good ones: 07 CFC Arsenal in fairfield county and 07 CFC North Wolves sky team in Windsor. The other 07 CFC teams suck. 07 wolves sky team is their top team and came close to last. But what you see is what you get. CFC United at U14 is all good CFC players combined.

Comment

Nope. they have multiple teams littered all over state with only 2 good ones: 07 CFC Arsenal in fairfield county and 07 CFC North Wolves sky team in Windsor. The other 07 CFC teams suck. 07 wolves sky team is their top team and came close to last. But what you see is what you get. CFC United at U14 is all good CFC players combined.
                                correction: 07 sky is 1 of the 2 top CFC teams in CT. Not necessarily 1 of 2 top teams in CT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X