Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    except the Eastside Thorns are Nike
    Eastside is now the Thorns? Big news.

Comment

Biggest news ever

Eastside is now the Thorns? Big news.
      Biggest news ever !!!!! New Nike gear, new soccer complex. go Thorns !!!!!

Comment

Biggest news ever !!!!! New Nike gear, new soccer complex. go Thorns !!!!!
        Eastside has high school girls teams?

Comment

yeah its great

Yeah, it is great, new fields, new uniforms. They hired a DOC a few years back who is one of the best girls coaches around. They are turning it around at Eastside and the price tag is reasonable.

Comment

Yeah, it is great, new fields, new uniforms. They hired a DOC a few years back who is one of the best girls coaches around. They are turning it around at Eastside and the price tag is reasonable.
            $2200 per year for everything.

Comment

$2200 per year for everything.
              Does that include all travel?

Comment

club fee are less than 2,200. Travel is depends on your team.

Comment

club fee are less than 2,200. Travel is depends on your team.
                  Well that is no bargain. Considering they don't really have a history of developing girls.

If you live nearby, I don't suppose it can hurt.

Comment

Developing

Eastside has a ton girls playing small college, JC's, NAIA and D3. I am sure they are enjoying their college experience and getting a good education.

That a should be the goal for all kids who want to play college soccer, enjoy it and get a good education so you can make a nice life for yourself graduation.

Comment

How is it going

How is going now that Eastside is the Thorns.

Comment

About the same as re-branding LOSC, WUSC, OCSC, CUSC & THUSC 'Crossfire Oregon'.

Nothing changes expect the name.

Will you folks ever learn?

Comment

I thought it was dropped on Westside. Now Eastside? Who’s next, the YWCA? I’m kidding of course, but only partly.

Comment

About the same as re-branding LOSC, WUSC, OCSC, CUSC & THUSC 'Crossfire Oregon'.

Nothing changes expect the name.

Will you folks ever learn?
                            A sure fire way to know the club leaders don’t know what they are doing. Latch on to a successful brand. Can’t make their own club. No vision. No talent.

Crossfire, Timbers, Thorns, GPS.

Grab somebody else’s badge and slap it on a uniform so people think you know what there doing.

Comment

A sure fire way to know the club leaders don’t know what they are doing. Latch on to a successful brand. Can’t make their own club. No vision. No talent.

Crossfire, Timbers, Thorns, GPS.

Grab somebody else’s badge and slap it on a uniform so people think you know what there doing.
                              I agree with Crossfire & GPS duct tape torn badge they ironed on for the time being.

MLS Timbers added their brand name to over half of the state's already elite clubs about 7 years ago. Westside, Eastside, Bend, Capitol, RVSC, Eugene & Washington. Those clubs kept their existing first names and added Timbers to the end. Not sure if anything changed on that front either other than gaining 'the' singular most recognized brand for Soccer in Oregon and SW Washington. MLS Timbers.

Thorns already have a DA program not to be confused with club soccer.

Why Eastside did for their girls side is unique and they are the only local club to go this direction. Nike funding perhaps?

What's most entertaining is when ostensibly recreational clubs NEU & BSC merge for business reasons and change their brand to the overused and meaningless 'United' label.

This is Oregon, isn't it great!

Comment

I thought it was dropped on Westside. Now Eastside? Who’s next, the YWCA? I’m kidding of course, but only partly.
                                I think all Timbers alliance are Thorns Academy now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X