Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three youth soccer clubs file a class action lawsuit against the MLS Players Union

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three youth soccer clubs file a class action lawsuit against the MLS Players Union

http://www.bigsoccer.com/blog/2016/7...andrzyqt26kxy1

you're only about three weeks late on this story

Comment

Are these clubs claiming they are owed money even though the players paid to play at the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Are these clubs claiming they are owed money even though the players paid to play at the club?
        yes, So if they pay I am going to ask for a refund.

The issue is the fee right now it goes to USSF. The suit is to change the system to make the development of players the profit center not how much money they can pull out of a parents wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          yes, So if they pay I am going to ask for a refund.

The issue is the fee right now it goes to USSF. The suit is to change the system to make the development of players the profit center not how much money they can pull out of a parents wallet.
          The club became profitable and attracted the players through the DAs that USSF allowed the the clubs to host. The USSF could take away the DA from clubs too. Many clubs often develop a youth player so why pay only the club the player came from last? I'm sure I have no clue.

Comment

Look into the FIFA rules before commenting. Not just the last club gets the payment. Lack of knowledge like you just showed demonstrates why the broken system won't change. Clueless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X