Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pinecrest really think they had a shot at getting GDA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's that Spanish mafia at Weston. Pastora has been retained amid rumors of sleeping with one of the players mom. Carlos slept with director's wife and gets a promotion. It's all the garbage Spanish trash that gets away with it. Pinecrest, Sunrise, Pines all are shady, but Weston tops it easily. When have you ever heard of Boca running a program where coaches sleep with parents?
    The dirty little secrets are coming out.

Comment

It was your wife right? That's the reason for the hate right? That's your slut's wife fault.

Comment

It was your wife right? That's the reason for the hate right? That's your slut's wife fault.
        I just provide the knowledge. Don't shoot the messenger, but that's what is being talked about at Atlanta Fire too. A buddy of mine said that they have swept it under the rug for quite some time. Bad look for them. Parra has a knack for choosing married women. If he wants my ex wife, by all means have at it.

Comment

It's that Spanish mafia at Weston. Pastora has been retained amid rumors of sleeping with one of the players mom. Carlos slept with director's wife and gets a promotion. It's all the garbage Spanish trash that gets away with it. Pinecrest, Sunrise, Pines all are shady, but Weston tops it easily. When have you ever heard of Boca running a program where coaches sleep with parents?
          Finally someone with a rational thought.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X