Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pinecrest really think they had a shot at getting GDA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea they are pretty bad, I guess that is why the Pinecrest U14G Blue is ranked number one in the state. You are such a Moron
    Did your U14 great team win State Cup? Not. Losers

Comment

Do you think that Sunrise would want to merge with Pinecrest for GDA, Sunrise U15 girls beat Pinecrest U15 10-0 in State Cup. Girls soccer down south is very weak. Pinecrest use to have a good girls program, they have since declined when they let go 4 DOC directors in the last 1 1/2 There is no leadership and the club is and has been on spiral a downfall. Girls are leaving for other programs. There is no hope for Pinecrest to get a GDA and Kendall girls program is so sorry. Actually several Pinecrest girls teams represented Kendall in NPL they were horrible.
      How did all the Pinecrest girls team do in State Cup. Any get to the finals. No. You have to have good competitive teams to get a GDA. Sunrise puts Linecrest to shame, if anything they deserve a GDA not Weston

Comment

How did all the Pinecrest girls team do in State Cup. Any get to the finals. No. You have to have good competitive teams to get a GDA. Sunrise puts Linecrest to shame, if anything they deserve a GDA not Weston
        Enlighten us to how Weston did in state cup. How many girls teams in the finals? That's right the same as Pinecrest. None. What about Weston in the last 10 years? Again none. We have had teams routinely do better than Weston. It was a bad year this past year, but compare both and you'll see we do much better than Weston and Boca for that matter. How many girls teams from Boca made the finals the year before ECNL? Again 0. Guess you don't need competitive teams to get GDA, because Weston is atrocious and Boca was the worst ECNL club in the entire history of ECNL. You can't put Weston or Boca in the same breath as Sunrise. As far as anyone is concerned the best club has been Sunrise. And then us. Weston and Boca aren't even in the top 5 girls club in south Florida!

Comment

They did not get it because no leadership and presumed corruption in the club

Comment

They did not get it because no leadership and presumed corruption in the club
            Yet Weston has a long standing history of corruption too. They just do a good job of covering it up. Wasn't Parra let go because of embezzling money? And then gets rehired, because he could get his ECNL buddies to grant Weston ECNL? What does it say about Weston that the person who stole thousands of dollars is brought back to get ECNL? You bet no one knew about that, huh? Explain that one to me.

Comment

Yet Weston has a long standing history of corruption too. They just do a good job of covering it up. Wasn't Parra let go because of embezzling money? And then gets rehired, because he could get his ECNL buddies to grant Weston ECNL? What does it say about Weston that the person who stole thousands of dollars is brought back to get ECNL? You bet no one knew about that, huh? Explain that one to me.
              Yes but English is our first language

Comment

The truth is starting to come out about Parra.

Comment

Who is embezzling in Pinecrest?? I wonder??

Comment

Enlighten us to how Weston did in state cup. How many girls teams in the finals? That's right the same as Pinecrest. None. What about Weston in the last 10 years? Again none. We have had teams routinely do better than Weston. It was a bad year this past year, but compare both and you'll see we do much better than Weston and Boca for that matter. How many girls teams from Boca made the finals the year before ECNL? Again 0. Guess you don't need competitive teams to get GDA, because Weston is atrocious and Boca was the worst ECNL club in the entire history of ECNL. You can't put Weston or Boca in the same breath as Sunrise. As far as anyone is concerned the best club has been Sunrise. And then us. Weston and Boca aren't even in the top 5 girls club in south Florida!
                    And I also mentioned in my post that Sunrise should have received the GDA 100%. On the other hand Pinecrest has no leadership, no connections, no fields so there chance of getting a GDA were 0

Comment

And you think there not stealing money in Pinecrest. Club has lost so much money that they raised the recreation fees , their competitive fees, fees to their tournament. Let's not talk about where money is going too and to whom at Pinecrest.

Comment

adios Pincrest

And you think there not stealing money in Pinecrest. Club has lost so much money that they raised the recreation fees , their competitive fees, fees to their tournament. Let's not talk about where money is going too and to whom at Pinecrest.
                        Like my preacher will say...........
                        AMEN

Comment

cancelled

Comment

The truth is starting to come out about Parra.
                            Rumor has it, those close to the situation know it's not a rumor but a fact but, he slept with one of the director's wife and her husband kicked him out. It's what cost the messy divorce with his own wife and the move to Fire. He moved back once the director was no longer at Weston. Anyone at Weston should be able to guess which director. Did you think everyone would keep your little secret Carlos? Only a matter of time before the truth catches up to you.

Comment

Rumor has it, those close to the situation know it's not a rumor but a fact but, he slept with one of the director's wife and her husband kicked him out. It's what cost the messy divorce with his own wife and the move to Fire. He moved back once the director was no longer at Weston. Anyone at Weston should be able to guess which director. Did you think everyone would keep your little secret Carlos? Only a matter of time before the truth catches up to you.
                              I know which director you are talking about. Carlos could do so much better than that. She has to be in her 60's. I remember when he left he said it was a business decision. Now we learn that it was a "I slept with a directors wife, ruined my marriage, and got fired" decision.

Comment

I know which director you are talking about. Carlos could do so much better than that. She has to be in her 60's. I remember when he left he said it was a business decision. Now we learn that it was a "I slept with a directors wife, ruined my marriage, and got fired" decision.
                                It's that Spanish mafia at Weston. Pastora has been retained amid rumors of sleeping with one of the players mom. Carlos slept with director's wife and gets a promotion. It's all the garbage Spanish trash that gets away with it. Pinecrest, Sunrise, Pines all are shady, but Weston tops it easily. When have you ever heard of Boca running a program where coaches sleep with parents?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X