Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I can tell you is that for the last 5 years, they were relentless in bashing clubs. Their sales pitch was like a used car salesman. Sign-up now, or there won't be a spot for your kid. If you said no, then they'd talk bad about your daughter. Nothing was off limits.

We got a new coach a couple of years ago who heard from LG that our daughter was a trouble maker. At the end of the year, the coach told us that he was expecting a much weaker player with discipline problems. The coach told us that he was pleased to have our daughter on the team, as a starter and leader for State Cup. So, LG thought she was good enough to play on his team, but after we gave a no, she was a problem. And he broadcast it to other coaches? Really? GC also put the full court press, as well, but I never hear disparaging remarks from other coaches. Where did LG get the balls to talk about my kid like that, when he never coached her a game in her life? But he did get to see enough to want her on the team. They play a dirty game, based on LG. I think he was hoping to damage the start of the season for my daughter, so that she wouldn't have an option, but Sunrise. Maybe LG would have shown her how to slide tackle from behind too.
    There are so many coaches RM, LG, MR, GC, AC, and other coaches that are being talked bad about on these threads. Sunrise being a small club has the majority of coaches with bad reputations and that is not good for the club.

Comment

fishy

If they are all set why are they not posted yet
      They emailed the parents why do they need to post them. Does Sunrise post them? My point exactly. You will know as soon as the players get uploaded on got soccer.[/QUOTE]

I'm am actually not from sunrise. The reason why I am asking is because you had them posted and now there not. And on those lists there were players that did not even join your club. From an outside perspective I think the reason why you are not posting them at Weston is because you have promised spots on ECNL teams to certain players and if you post them everyone will see where they stand. Not saying you have to post them but certainly looks fishy that you had them posted. Now they are not.

Comment

There are so many coaches RM, LG, MR, GC, AC, and other coaches that are being talked bad about on these threads. Sunrise being a small club has the majority of coaches with bad reputations and that is not good for the club.
        Bad reputations why you ask nonsense
        Jealousy of what the little club could do and does do
        Gets results
        When your winning people want to bring you down

Comment

Bad reputations why you ask nonsense
          Jealousy of what the little club could do and does do
          Gets results
          When your winning people want to bring you down
          all I ever hear from you people is "win win win". I've heard nothing about development. Zero.

Comment

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe a team that has been properly developed usually ends up winning?

Aren't you tired of being lied to by your coaches and clubs that have always masked their failures by saying " we don't care about winning"?

Boca United, Davie and Weston are 3 of the main culprits in the " we don't care about winning" gang.

Isn't the true test of development the amount of players that get committed to top schools?
            That is why Sunrise has lead the way in commitments , development and winning!

True facts are really a problem for you aren't they?

all I ever hear from you people is "win win win". I've heard nothing about development. Zero.

Comment

You are totally correct after reading a few threads. I am happy to never tryout my kids to sunrise because I was warned about this clubs improper management and not so good coaches.

Comment

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe a team that has been properly developed usually ends up winning?

Aren't you tired of being lied to by your coaches and clubs that have always masked their failures by saying " we don't care about winning"?

Boca United, Davie and Weston are 3 of the main culprits in the " we don't care about winning" gang.

Isn't the true test of development the amount of players that get committed to top schools?

has it ever occurred to you that you "win" because you recruit constantly, incessantly? you have no one on your staff who can develop plays. you rely on good, but poached players to "win". seems like you are in denial of the true facts buster brown.

Comment

If this club is so great then why didn't Sunrise get accepted to the ENCL or SRPL for the 2001,2002, and 2003 since they are so talented and colleges are recruiting all their teams.

Comment

Has it ever occurred to you that you are always coming up with any excuse in order to downplay the undeniable success of Sunrise?

The whole negative vibe associated with "recruiting" comes from parents who don't like their daughters to compete against the best players.

I for one want to see my daughter constantly challenged by both her existing teammates as well as the best players in our area.

Top college coaches are attracted to top teams that are full of top players .
                    Any club would not be doing their job if they weren't always looking to upgrade their talent.
                    This keeps everybody on their toes.

has it ever occurred to you that you "win" because you recruit constantly, incessantly? you have no one on your staff who can develop plays. you rely on good, but poached players to "win". seems like you are in denial of the true facts buster brown.

Comment

Has it ever occurred to you that you are always coming up with any excuse in order to downplay the undeniable success of Sunrise?

The whole negative vibe associated with "recruiting" comes from parents who don't like their daughters to compete against the best players.

I for one want to see my daughter constantly challenged by both her existing teammates as well as the best players in our area.

Top college coaches are attracted to top teams that are full of top players .
                      Any club would not be doing their job if they weren't always looking to upgrade their talent.
                      This keeps everybody on their toes.

What has occurred to me is that you write the same cr*p on every thread about your crooked club. We know who you are. I hope you wash the tshirt you wear every day, strutting around like a peacock.

Comment

Let us know when you are near our fields so we can give you a free Sunrise T-shirt!

What has occurred to me is that you write the same cr*p on every thread about your crooked club. We know who you are. I hope you wash the tshirt you wear every day, strutting around like a peacock.

Comment

Let us know when you are near our fields so we can give you a free Sunrise T-shirt!

Ha. Hilarious. "NOTHING" at sunrise is free Don Corleone.

Comment

If this club is so great then why didn't Sunrise get accepted to the ENCL or SRPL for the 2001,2002, and 2003 since they are so talented and colleges are recruiting all their teams.
                            Their applications must have been reviewed and not accepted. Oh My

REVIEW PROCESS. Completed applications will be reviewed by a committee selected by the ECNL Board of Directors based on the following criteria:

Club’s Player Development Guidelines.
                            Club’s History of Youth Player Development.
                            Club’s History of Success in Elite Competitions, Tournaments and Leagues.
                            Club’s Philosophy.
                            Club’s Technical Staff (including quality of Coaching Staff).
                            Overall Club Infrastructure.

Comment

Their applications must have been reviewed and not accepted. Oh My

REVIEW PROCESS. Completed applications will be reviewed by a committee selected by the ECNL Board of Directors based on the following criteria:

Club’s Player Development Guidelines.
                              Club’s History of Youth Player Development.
                              Club’s History of Success in Elite Competitions, Tournaments and Leagues.
                              Club’s Philosophy.
                              Club’s Technical Staff (including quality of Coaching Staff).
                              Overall Club Infrastructure.

Their applications - if even submitted which I doubt - would never make the first cut.

Comment

OK, I think there are 20 threads on Sunrise Sting. I am not with Sunrise but here in South Florida. I say that as I understand your pain as the club is worthless and treats its customers horribly. You are way too emotional and very passionate with your displeasure. Your horrible treatment, as true as I am sure it was, does not warrant the relentless threads and your consistent follow up keeping these threads active and in the forefront of other meaningless TS banter. Can you please rest for awhile and take a few deep breadths and maybe wait until next season before you continue your relentless vendetta? We all get your point and I am sure 80% of what you are saying is true. But enough is enough. I cant find the meaningless threads I enjoy without seeing a Sunrise thread every other line. Thanks for your help! JO will appreciate also as I am sure he knows who you are!
                                Then butt out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X