Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strictly soccer

Strictly only has 4 girls teams? U12-14-15-18? Where did all the players go?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    this club has run its course!

Comment

this club has run its course!
      Your wife will lick my balls.

Comment

your daughter is riding mine

Comment

HB has run the girls teams away.

Comment

Children are on this site. Thank you so much for your intelligent post.

Comment

Children are on this site. Thank you so much for your intelligent post.
              Wow. I thought my teams thread was the most dysfunctional. Thanks for taking the crown so quickly!

Comment

only 4 girls teams and a small unlicensed staff, I am guessing they get GDA next!

Comment

only 4 girls teams and a small unlicensed staff, I am guessing they get GDA next!
                  And TBU & Clearwater still won't have it.

Comment

They might actually have only 3 girls teams. The 14's are playing as a 15's team.

Comment

How is this different then other years for them on the girls side?

Part of it is not their fault, girls soccer with ECNL and soon GDA added to the mix has allowed the big clubs to just swoop up the majority of players. TBU and WFF get more girls to try out for any one age group than a club like strictly has total players on the girls side. All hoping to make ECNL teams and those that do not make it stay and fill out rosters for NPL or FSPL all better choices than what Strictly can offer girls.

Comment

How is this different then other years for them on the girls side?

Part of it is not their fault, girls soccer with ECNL and soon GDA added to the mix has allowed the big clubs to just swoop up the majority of players. TBU and WFF get more girls to try out for any one age group than a club like strictly has total players on the girls side. All hoping to make ECNL teams and those that do not make it stay and fill out rosters for NPL or FSPL all better choices than what Strictly can offer girls.
                        Very true. And it's just not Strictly. It happened to most of the small to mid-sized clubs in the Bay area. A ton of new Clearwater girls at TBU this year.

Comment

Boys teams definitely struggling this year

Comment

elsewhere for certain

Comment

Saw HB on his segway at the fields last week..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X