Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 D1 Boys Playing

This class has always had the most boys playing. Let's see how the juniors are doing.

Player/School/Games/GP/GS/G/A

Matthew Pease/UMass/7/7/7/0/0
    Eric Martin/UML/7/7/7/0/1
    Carlos Ruiz/UML/7/7/7/0/0
    David McKinnon/Hartford/7/7/7/0/0
    Sebastian Blickman/Bucknell/6/6/6/3/2
    Zeiko Lewis/BC/6/6/6/1/2
    Duff Thompson/UNH/6/6/6/0/1
    Andrew Wheeler-Ominu/Harvard/6/6/6/0/0
    Mac Steeves/PC/5/5/5/5/0
    Dominik Machado/PC/5/5/5/0/1
    Matthew Callahan/SDS/4/4/4/1/2
    Matthew Mozynski/Campbell/6/5/5/-/-
    Bernard Yeboah/UVM/7/7/6/2/0
    Jackson Dayton/UVM/7/7/5/0/2
    Ryan Simpson/Yale/5/4/4/-/-
    Ty Goncalves/UMass/7/7/5/1/1
    Guilherme DeSouza/UML/7/6/4/0/1
    David Iatofa/Siena/6/6/4/2/0
    Cougar Lipp/St Joe's/7/5/4/1/0
    Marc Greenblatt/Northeastern/5/4/3/0/1
    Pedro Lucas-Ferreira/Bryant/5/3/3/0/0
    Felix DeBona/BU/5/5/3/3/1

So 22 kids are starting >50% of their games, over 40% of those who committed. Twice as good as the other classes. Having UML D1 helps, but still a great job by this class. Congrats to these players!

Comment

2013 D1 Boys Subbing

Now for the few juniors that sub into >50% of the games.

Players/School/Games/GP/GS/G/A

Guilherme Rodrigues/UML/7/7/2/0/1
      Nate Pomeroy/Brown/5/4/2/0/0
      Harrison Balder/Northyeastern/5/4/1/0/0
      Josh Jess/Umass7/5/1/0/0
      Chip Sherman/Siena/6/4/1/0/0
      Max Cook/Yale/5/3/0/0/0

So 22+6=28 Playing much at all, a little over 50% of those originally committed. Next we'll look at the rest. Congrats to these players!

Comment

Other D1 boys

Of the remaining 25:

19 are not rostered
        2 DNP
        4 saw the field.

Take note.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Next are those who played >50% of the games.

Name/Team/Games/GP/GS/G/A

Brandon McCarthy/Monmouth/16/13/4/2/0
          Lenoir Sery/UMass/17/13/1/0/0
          Chris McCormick/Bryant/15/13/2/0/0
          Eric Martin/UML/17/12/9/0/0
          Gunnar Ericsson/UNH/16/12/4/0/0
          Tyler Goncalves/Holy Cross/16/11/1/1/1
          Matt Callahan/SDSU/18/10/5/0/0
          Brandon Allen/UNH/15/10/5/0/0
          Cougar Lipp/St Joes/16/7/4/0/0
          Nate Pomeroy/Brown/15/7/7/1/1

I added the last two who were slightly under the criteria. That leaves 30 playing and 20 not. I'll cover those next.
          Do you have a full time job? Or is this it?

Comment

Get out and get your own life. The poster said it doesn't take much time and the information is very useful.

Comment

also if you actually waste your time doing this get the players right !!!!!!
              http://cuse.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=12034&path=msoccer

Comment

This guy is an absolute jerk off

Doesn't take much time? Really, I call bull****. Took you a few hours. You really don't have something better to do. TAKE NOTE PEOPLE . When your son commits in HS there is a chance he will be starting, sitting part of the game and then getting some time, or maybe he decides to move on from soccer and become a fulltime college student. Buyer beware this guy has figured out things that most of us don't know. Keep up the great work! Your investigative reporting is amazing and you are really opening up our eyes to what might happen in the future! LOSER

Comment

Doesn't take much time? Really, I call bull****. Took you a few hours. You really don't have something better to do. TAKE NOTE PEOPLE . When your son commits in HS there is a chance he will be starting, sitting part of the game and then getting some time, or maybe he decides to move on from soccer and become a fulltime college student. Buyer beware this guy has figured out things that most of us don't know. Keep up the great work! Your investigative reporting is amazing and you are really opening up our eyes to what might happen in the future! LOSER
                  Might want to ease up on the caffeine.

Regardless of the amount of time it takes, it is interesting information, at least to me. Probably easier on your heart if you just ignore it

Comment

also if you actually waste your time doing this get the players right !!!!!!
                    http://cuse.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=12034&path=msoccer
                    A New York Kid!?

Comment

If all printers were determined not to print anything till they were sure it would offend nobody, there would be very little printed.

Ben Franklin

Comment

Get out and get your own life. The poster said it doesn't take much time and the information is very useful.
                        Sorry, just wondering what the soccer equivalent of Rain Man actually does for a living.

Comment

I am of the mind that the actual jerk off is a little closer to home. This guy, whomever he happens to be obviously enjoys compiling this data. What do you care? Is your son one of the ones that "chose" to become a full time student? Is is anger or jealousy that these 20 or so kids are still contributing to a program?

Comment

I am of the mind that the actual jerk off is a little closer to home. This guy, whomever he happens to be obviously enjoys compiling this data. What do you care? Is your son one of the ones that "chose" to become a full time student? Is is anger or jealousy that these 20 or so kids are still contributing to a program?
                            I think Rain Man has a somewhat well hidden agenda here...that somehow playing in College is a mistake which he very cleverly disguises with reams of largely useless information. But I do think that is the message. Why else go back to 2012 (see latest post) to track down players who are now in their 20's to see what their playing time is or isn't. Everyone gets that College is no sure bet.

Comment

I think Rain Man has a somewhat well hidden agenda here...that somehow playing in College is a mistake which he very cleverly disguises with reams of largely useless information. But I do think that is the message. Why else go back to 2012 (see latest post) to track down players who are now in their 20's to see what their playing time is or isn't. Everyone gets that College is no sure bet.
                              Op here. I actually think playing soccer in college is great. As a coach studying this has helped me advise parents and players what might be best for them. Many have found this useful. If you are wondering what I am doing wasting my time on this, then what are you doing on this blog and what useful service are you providing?

Comment

interesting.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X