Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its easy to be soooooooooo jealous of a club that is up and coming. Its easy to drag someones name thru the mud when you have no real evidence. Let me guess Daddy coach, your club Sunrise is soooo much better with your incompetent daddy coaches, you paying to keep these kids playing at your club and you playing on your fields for free?! Well it looks like that is ALLLL coming to a hault. Maybe we should investigate you, and how you can afford a big house on your teacher salary?? hmmmm...eventually the truth comes to the surface. Stop hating on the club for doing great things. They cant control every parent and last I checked Sunrise is the most ghetto azz club out there. Maybe instead of letting all the good players play for free, you should atleast let them earn their spot. Your useless and your club is going down. Keep stealing your talent and letting them pay for free, I am sure you will get more commits that way! azzhole
    Yes, all of that money, and he doesn't even hold the credentials to be a DOC. He doesn't even have a license to coach at state cup level and he gets paid more than any other DOC in the area other than maybe Gui Gui in Sunrise, who Phil can't hold a candle to.

Comment

What makes you think its phil, hes too busy ripping people off according to you. And if your the same one who wrote you have time because your taking a dump, that may take a verrrrrryyyy long time since your full of SH*T and I honestly dont have that kinda time.
      heard the Christmas presents were plentiful!

Comment

Is everyone taking about CSU They are ripping people off is a way !

Comment

Let me hurry and give you all our accomplishments because its very important you know every single one. I think you need to go back and grade your papers, you shouldn't be using school property to act like your something big and bad online. Go back to your pathetic existence and your low paying job, we know that your only something in your own head on the field but nothing in real life when you step off that field. Kick rocks
          How come Phil and his brother were never able to last at more established clubs? If they were any good, they would have already righted this piece of garbage club. Do they play in top tournaments? Top leagues? Get their kids into quality schools, and not junior colleges? The answer is a resounding no!

Comment

How come Phil and his brother were never able to last at more established clubs? If they were any good, they would have already righted this piece of garbage club. Do they play in top tournaments? Top leagues? Get their kids into quality schools, and not junior colleges? The answer is a resounding no!
            So the DOC of the club takes his team to Disney and they don't score in three games playing in the lowest bracket of the tournament. An amazing accomplishment!

Comment

Stop hating on the brothers and CSU. Look at what they are doing at Douglas. Undefeated baby! Here comes a state championship!
              Undefeated because you have players from top clubs so don't pat yourself in the back coach like you did anything special to have that record except play the top players every game just to secure the win.

Comment

Undefeated because you have players from top clubs so don't pat yourself in the back coach like you did anything special to have that record except play the top players every game just to secure the win.
                Ah yes. The smell of jealously. If only St. Thomas could be as successful as Douglas.

Comment

really...

Yes, all of that money, and he doesn't even hold the credentials to be a DOC. He doesn't even have a license to coach at state cup level and he gets paid more than any other DOC in the area other than maybe Gui Gui in Sunrise, who Phil can't hold a candle to.
                  you want to talk credentials....you pretty much hire any one that can yell to coach your teams, and most are not coaches for too long but just long enough to keep parents thinking that they have a coach for that season. And you are correct, no one would want to hold a candle to his face....that's better seen in the dark.and no i am not phil but i can take a good guess at who you are. enjoy your coach turnovers and keep hating, the more you talk to more relevant it is that guis balls are in your mouth.

Comment

you want to talk credentials....you pretty much hire any one that can yell to coach your teams, and most are not coaches for too long but just long enough to keep parents thinking that they have a coach for that season. And you are correct, no one would want to hold a candle to his face....that's better seen in the dark.and no i am not phil but i can take a good guess at who you are. enjoy your coach turnovers and keep hating, the more you talk to more relevant it is that guis balls are in your mouth.
                    And just who do you think this is?

Comment

The brothers will lead Douglas to their 13th win tonight against Deerfield Beach. 13-0 baby!

Comment

The brothers will lead Douglas to their 13th win tonight against Deerfield Beach. 13-0 baby!
                        State championship here we come!

Comment

14-0 after tonight! Any questions?

Comment

Nothing but jealously! CL's 11U team is killing everyone in the Wellington tournament. Every win has been by 10 or more goals!

Comment

Nothing but jealously! CL's 11U team is killing everyone in the Wellington tournament. Every win has been by 10 or more goals!
                              If you follow the club closely, you will see that most of the success comes from the teams the brothers coach. If they could only clone themselves, it would be a SUPER Club.

Comment

Just like I have said before. The brothers shouldn't be in charge of the club. TG runs circles around them and proved it with his high school team this week!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X