Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When brothers rip off a club

Is it common for two brothers to use a soccer club as a personal bank account?

What two brothers

Comment

Um...BU?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What two brothers
        Coral Springs United.

Comment

Take the money and run

Where there is smoke there is.....

Comment

Is it common for two brothers to use a soccer club as a personal bank account?
            Coral Springs United. Private classes you pay, you play in addition to the overpriced monthly club fees. Do they still do the forced raffle tickets? That's another scam! Illegal by all means forcing kids to drop $100 and tell them to raffle them in the streets. People keep pumping those scammers pockets? I'm sure they are begging for money in one way or the other just to line their pockets more.

Comment

Coral Springs United. Private classes you pay, you play in addition to the overpriced monthly club fees. Do they still do the forced raffle tickets? That's another scam! Illegal by all means forcing kids to drop $100 and tell them to raffle them in the streets. People keep pumping those scammers pockets? I'm sure they are begging for money in one way or the other just to line their pockets more.
              Illegal? No one is putting a gun to your head to play there. If a club doesn't deliver it won't last

Comment

Report them to the Attorney General’s Office for the State of Florida. They will find out if they are using the club as a personal bank account.

Comment

Report them to the Attorney General’s Office for the State of Florida. They will find out if they are using the club as a personal bank account.
                  you don't need the state to tell u that

Comment

I heard the brothers pay themselves $100k combined. Neither one has ever held a real job. That also doesn't take into account all of the private lessons that they get paid cash and don't report to the IS and they get special treatment from the board since they train their kids. It is the only relationship like that in all of South Florida. The DOC of the club doesn't have the proper licensing to hold that position let along coach one of the higher level teams in a state or national competition and none of the teams in the club play in MAJOR tournaments to push their kids to the next level, unless you count the field trip to New York this summer where two teams combined for 1 win in six games, but got in plenty of sightsesing. Seems to me that all adds up to being priceless!

Comment

I heard the brothers pay themselves $100k combined. Neither one has ever held a real job. That also doesn't take into account all of the private lessons that they get paid cash and don't report to the IS and they get special treatment from the board since they train their kids. It is the only relationship like that in all of South Florida. The DOC of the club doesn't have the proper licensing to hold that position let along coach one of the higher level teams in a state or national competition and none of the teams in the club play in MAJOR tournaments to push their kids to the next level, unless you count the field trip to New York this summer where two teams combined for 1 win in six games, but got in plenty of sightsesing. Seems to me that all adds up to being priceless!

$100K? Are you serious? How do you find that out? And didn't me the IRS?

Comment

$100K? Are you serious? How do you find that out? And didn't me the IRS?
                        Wow, even I can make typos> :-) Meant to say, didn't you "mean" the IRS?

Comment

Lets say someone donates 45 thousand dollars to a club and two brothers put it in their pocket along with spending the reserve on themselves going to Germany, Chicago, etc. then no one is going to say anything after getting rid of them for they still want the cash to come in.

Comment

Lets say someone donates 45 thousand dollars to a club and two brothers put it in their pocket along with spending the reserve on themselves going to Germany, Chicago, etc. then no one is going to say anything after getting rid of them for they still want the cash to come in.
                            Wow, if that is true, I cannot for the life of me believe that nobody from the club has done anything.

Comment

Wow, if that is true, I cannot for the life of me believe that nobody from the club has done anything.

The highway robbery is finally over. There is a new sheriff in town and those rascals, who will remain nameless, were chased out of town. But done quietly for no one wants to stop the donations from coming in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X