Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, I am not Perspective. Just wanted to show the strength of the league. This has nothing to do with Stars or Scorpions.
    Oh, and after all of the mud slinging about fictional posts, this is just supposed to innocently slide by. Bull!!

Comment

Only a FYI

Comment

I'm really starting to wonder about what Perspective's true game is here. Everything he basically does ends up showing that the Stars in a negative light. Think about it.

Suzy.. who cares about the author, the message in the post was accurate and damaging. He must have reposted it is at least a hundred times, why?

Recruiting.. his message is that the Stars shouldn't' be expected to support their players college aspirations. Who really buys that, all he is doing is making it plain that the Stars don't do what other clubs do do. Why?

This thread .. his message is that the ECNL produces the majority of the high level college players. The fact that the Stars aren't putting many players into those leagues with any regularity highlights their lack of success. Why?

He seems to be pointing fingers at a lot of people here but what he is really pointing at are a lot of the Stars problems. Is everyone so sure he is an ally of the Stars? Strikes me more as a Benedict Arnold.
        Nice BTDT. Why are you so hot to answer these posts if they are so obviously off the mark? And now you're wearing the Suzie and that 100% fiction post like a badge of honor? Please. And I didn't write anything about ECNL and I have no idea what Stars do for recruiting...just that your assaults are transparent, with no regard for what is real or not real, as long as you think you can draw some more blood. You truly are despicable. Beyond despicable. Speaks volumes when you boil it down.

Comment

Anybody curious why BTDT is so obsessed with Stars?

Comment

No. But the answer is because you're so obsessed with him.

Comment

What is the problem with that? If you say Stars and he says NEFC why is that wrong? Why can you have a thread like the "ECNL College Impact" but no one is allowed to question the facts? Why is it so wrong for him, or anyone for that matter, to start a similarly biased thread setting expectations for how much involvement the club should have in the recruiting process when it is clear that message aligns with NEFC and to expect that message be utterly attacked and rejected? It is all marketing spin. Why do any of these clubs get any more privilege to spin their marketing messages than another? If you don't think your obsession with BTDT spurs a lot of what happens on this site you are as sick as others claim.

Comment

Oh, and after all of the mud slinging about fictional posts, this is just supposed to innocently slide by. Bull!!
                Except it's not fiction. Colleges are sourcing an increasingly large percentage of their players from this league, and playing in that league carries significant weight.

Comment

Except it's not fiction. Colleges are sourcing an increasingly large percentage of their players from this league, and playing in that league carries significant weight.
                  No they are not. That is more fiction than anything I have read here over the last couple of months.

College coaches look for talent. All they care about is whether or not a player can help them win soccer games. They don't care what uniform it wears or what leagues it plays in.

Comment

What is the problem with that? If you say Stars and he says NEFC why is that wrong? Why can you have a thread like the "ECNL College Impact" but no one is allowed to question the facts? Why is it so wrong for him, or anyone for that matter, to start a similarly biased thread setting expectations for how much involvement the club should have in the recruiting process when it is clear that message aligns with NEFC and to expect that message be utterly attacked and rejected? It is all marketing spin. Why do any of these clubs get any more privilege to spin their marketing messages than another? If you don't think your obsession with BTDT spurs a lot of what happens on this site you are as sick as others claim.
                    It's a matter of proportion, BTDT, and at least some relative truthfulness. You personally, and I get it because this was your mission, have tilted the scales, mostly with gross dishonesty and deception, to a 95/5 kind of ratio. Most of your threads and attacks aren't even in reaction to anything. You keep going and going and going even though most stopped paying attention to you years ago. But my guess is that in some sick way you are actually proud of your record here and the carnage you have caused.

Comment

No they are not. That is more fiction than anything I have read here over the last couple of months.

College coaches look for talent. All they care about is whether or not a player can help them win soccer games. They don't care what uniform it wears or what leagues it plays in.
                      Something presented as factual with actual numbers and data is more fictional than your daily explicit fictions? Come on, now. Even with your warped logic and core self-deception you can't believe that.

Comment

So where do they look for that talent? Are they at your kid's NEP games? No, they are not.

Comment

So where do they look for that talent? Are they at your kid's NEP games? No, they are not.
                          Are you finally seeing that BTDT will say absolutely anything? He thinks he always wins here because when he plays the game with zero integrity he always can just say he won. His family must be proud. Maybe a family member will vouch for him soon.

Comment

Something presented as factual with actual numbers and data is more fictional than your daily explicit fictions? Come on, now. Even with your warped logic and core self-deception you can't believe that.
                            Yes, please point out which of the numbers is fictional. We'll all wait.

Comment

It's a matter of proportion, BTDT, and at least some relative truthfulness. You personally, and I get it because this was your mission, have tilted the scales, mostly with gross dishonesty and deception, to a 95/5 kind of ratio. Most of your threads and attacks aren't even in reaction to anything. You keep going and going and going even though most stopped paying attention to you years ago. But my guess is that in some sick way you are actually proud of your record here and the carnage you have caused.
                              It's a matter of proportion, Perspective, and at least some relative truthfulness. You personally, and I get it because this was your mission, have tilted the scales, mostly with gross dishonesty and deception, to a 95/5 kind of ratio. Most of your threads and attacks aren't even in reaction to anything. You keep going and going and going even though most stopped paying attention to you years ago. But my guess is that in some sick way you are actually proud of your record here and the carnage you have caused. (There - You put the wrong name so I fixed it for you)

Comment

I've read through these posts and two things pop out:
                                No one has answered the question about the number of former Stars or Scorpions players that are part of the 50% playing in the ACC. People have thrown stats all over this thread, so why not throw a few more out there.
                                How many National titles have Stars won? After all, they are the greatest girls club in MA, right? It's because they are not attracting the talent like they used to. I would have scorpions ahead of them at the younger ages.
                                Where is the source to all of these statistics about ECNL? As someone pointed out, if ECNL was so great, why isn't the percentage closer to 90%? After all, it is the best girls league in the country. As an aside, just because it is the strongest league, it doesn't mean that MA ECNL teams are competitive, which, by their results, they are nowhere close to being...even in their own region. God forbid they travel to the West Coast.

At the end of the day, I'm happy where my child plays. She doesn't need ECNL, but that's not to say that one day she may play for an ECNL club. Not because of the league, but because of a team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X