Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting that we are three pages in and nothing on the P man. Camp Perspective remains on the offensive re: BTDT though.

Pretty simple question. Who is P?
    You'll never get an answer. Guy is a typical internet hero. Willing to say anything about anyone as long as no one knows who he is.

Comment

You'll never get an answer. Guy is a typical internet hero. Willing to say anything about anyone as long as no one knows who he is.
      Answering your own posts, again, BTDT. You are running through your whole playbook of plays rather quickly. How many hours are you going to spend on TS in a row? You must be on your 4th all-nighter. And laughable how your buddy "Pathfinder" never once haw encouraged YOU to "get a life." Telling. Oh so telling. Beyond telling. Good luck!

Comment

Answering your own posts, again, BTDT. You are running through your whole playbook of plays rather quickly. How many hours are you going to spend on TS in a row? You must be on your 4th all-nighter. And laughable how your buddy "Pathfinder" never once haw encouraged YOU to "get a life." Telling. Oh so telling. Beyond telling. Good luck!
        Shows how off the mark you are. Not BTDT nor Pathfinder. Just keep throwing that crap against the wall. Here's a hint, wrong gender.

Comment

Perspective has been reduced to responding to *every* post he finds objectionable as if it was authored by btdt. He is out of gas. On empty.

Comment

Shows how off the mark you are. Not BTDT nor Pathfinder. Just keep throwing that crap against the wall. Here's a hint, wrong gender.
            Of course! BTDT's fictional characters come in all sizes, ages, genders, etc. Is that you Suzie?

Comment

Perspective has been reduced to responding to *every* post he finds objectionable as if it was authored by btdt. He is out of gas. On empty.
              I could use a refueling. How about you take a couple of hours off, BTDT? When was the last time you were outside?

Comment

I could use a refueling. How about you take a couple of hours off, BTDT? When was the last time you were outside?
                You're the laughingstock of the forum and you don't even care. Sweet!

Comment

You're the laughingstock of the forum and you don't even care. Sweet!
                  You're right. I don't care.

Meanwhile, BTDT is sweating bullets and absolutely beside himself, and so he just pulled up 4 threads inside of a minute.

Comment

You're right. I don't care.

Meanwhile, BTDT is sweating bullets and absolutely beside himself, and so he just pulled up 4 threads inside of a minute.
                    this is across thread monitoring that I am talking about. The best thing to do to keep the nut job stalker off the track is to pull up a random thread that is nothing interesting and post something on it. Dopey immediately adds that topic to your profile.

He will chase his tall all night and I just drink and laugh and laugh and laugh!

-- Pathfinder

Comment

this is across thread monitoring that I am talking about. The best thing to do to keep the nut job stalker off the track is to pull up a random thread that is nothing interesting and post something on it. Dopey immediately adds that topic to your profile.

He will chase his tall all night and I just drink and laugh and laugh and laugh!

-- Pathfinder
                      LOL. No wonder you keep making such blatant mistakes with your kids.

Comment

LOL. No wonder you keep making such blatant mistakes with your kids.
                        and you are the first and only perfect parent in the history of mankind. congratulations!

I understand my mistakes. I try to learn from them and when recognized, I apologize to my children for them.

And I am certain I will make some more.

How proud are your *grown* kids that you spend time defending a youth soccer organization from the boogey man.

get some help. your cyber-bullying is as repulsive as the stench of the your miserable darken and damp basement.

Comment

and you are the first and only perfect parent in the history of mankind. congratulations!

I understand my mistakes. I try to learn from them and when recognized, I apologize to my children for them.

And I am certain I will make some more.

How proud are your *grown* kids that you spend time defending a youth soccer organization from the boogey man.

get some help. your cyber-bullying is as repulsive as the stench of the your miserable darken and damp basement.
                          And you, as a fictional puppet, have dedicated your existence, as you detailed earlier today, to yanking the chain of the person who calls out the supreme bully who creates and controls the content on TS in the most hateful and despicable ways imaginable every single day of his life. In your defense, we can't expect a fictionalized puppet not to be brainwashed and not to march exactly as his master tells him to.

Comment

Who wants to bet that this entire thread was started by Perspective?

Comment

Why did Perspective stop signing in?

Comment

And they are off.....right on time. 8am. Punctual as always.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X