Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are club coaches taking their message too far on social media?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    From the person, who, IF he is posting, is posting about and against merely an anonymous "business enterprise." Never talks about individuals, right?
    Thanks. You just confirmed it. Knew you couldn't keep your ego in check.

Comment

Not BB, its BR.

And not so shockingly, since that post his twitter profile has gone private.

What was posted earlier appears to be the OP's selection of the "best of" or "worst of" recent tweets if you will.

Having searched and reading it myself before #starsnation decided to protect the brand, my only response would be - what an 'effing tool-bag. Someone should be testing the water up there in Lancaster. Good grief.
      Not surprised it is BR before Twitter, texting and Facebook he was into IM players which I found very creepy. I don't get why youth coaches feel need to engage in social media, what is the benefit?

Comment

Not surprised it is BR before Twitter, texting and Facebook he was into IM players which I found very creepy. I don't get why youth coaches feel need to engage in social media, what is the benefit?
        To appear cool, cutting edge, hip, "in the know" perhaps?

Comment

Want everyone to notice how "Perspective" or his many alter ego's has now morphed back into a dad with a daughter who was in the ECNL when it first started over in the ECNL thread. Forget what that guy's specific "handle" was but he was a real staunch supporter of the Stars and the ECNL back a few years ago. As I read his posts this morning it was striking how he had the same writing style and over bearing presence as "Perspective" who supposedly only had a son who played soccer. He also seemed to be on Talking-Soccer 24/7 but his message was always extremely biased towards the Stars and was always at the center of the nasty NEFC/Stars border war from 2009-2019 that ignited the Perspective/BTDT battles. Interesting how he pops back up after years just when the Stars image is getting a little bruised, no?

Comment

Want everyone to notice how "Perspective" or his many alter ego's has now morphed back into a dad with a daughter who was in the ECNL when it first started over in the ECNL thread. Forget what that guy's specific "handle" was but he was a real staunch supporter of the Stars and the ECNL back a few years ago. As I read his posts this morning it was striking how he had the same writing style and over bearing presence as "Perspective" who supposedly only had a son who played soccer. He also seemed to be on Talking-Soccer 24/7 but his message was always extremely biased towards the Stars and was always at the center of the nasty NEFC/Stars border war from 2009-2019 that ignited the Perspective/BTDT battles. Interesting how he pops back up after years just when the Stars image is getting a little bruised, no?
            Let it go!

The water was calm until this post. Let's see if we can return to the calm.

-- Pathfinder

Comment

Nice try BTDT. Never had a kid who played ECNL or Stars, ever. As for the "alter egos," I've always been the same person. I occasionally referred to myself as Cyberman before Perspective but all the other "names" you are having fun citing were names others assigned to some of my posts but mostly to the posts of others. I've never used multiple screen names or played all of the fiction, newbie, out-so-state, parent who used to be with one club now on the good club, etc tricks and games that are your hallmark contributions to TS.

And to be clear, since you can't help but distort, our initial encounters and "battles" had absolutely nothing to do with Stars, Scorps, ECNL, NEFC or anything remotely associated with any of that.

I see you are back at it again today. Overbearing? Check the mirror. Gonna watch you cycle back through every attack, angle, fiction and maneuver you can think of while your assaults just keep storming along.

Comment

Let it go!

-- Pathfinder
                And for the record, "Pathfinder," that's how it always works. Any concerns about my posting only happen as an effect of your Master's posting. I never, and I mean never, initiate anything with him. My posts that have anything to do with him are always in response to his hateful, filthy gambits. You wouldn't believe how calm things would be if he ever took even a fews days off. He's beside himself that after starting and continually flaming 5-6 threads at a time that someone out there had the nerve to post something positive about ECNL.

Comment

Let it go!

-- Pathfinder
                  Just trying to keep things somewhat objective in a sea of lies. Whomever is posting is always making claims that characters are fictional and that there is some sort of plot going on here. The conspiracy theory cuts both ways. ECNLdad is years old at this and he definitely was not the first fictional character on this site. Trotting him out yesterday was too convenient. Just trying to show that no one is innocent in this little charade.

Comment

Just trying to keep things somewhat objective in a sea of lies. Whomever is posting is always making claims that characters are fictional and that there is some sort of plot going on here. The conspiracy theory cuts both ways. ECNLdad is years old at this and he definitely was not the first fictional character on this site. Trotting him out yesterday was too convenient. Just trying to show that no one is innocent in this little charade.
                    Not following BTDT. Someone posts some actual numbers about ENCL and college rosters and that makes something fictional??? You can object to the numbers and argue how they are not so good, or should be better, or whatever, but it's a big jump to jump to some conspiracy. And suggesting you want to keep things "objective" or een somehow is just ludicrous. The balance at worst is 95/5 in your direction. But at least you are indirectly owning that you engage in lies and fictions while you allege that it is some kind of norm.

Comment

Not following BTDT. Someone posts some actual numbers about ENCL and college rosters and that makes something fictional??? You can object to the numbers and argue how they are not so good, or should be better, or whatever, but it's a big jump to jump to some conspiracy. And suggesting you want to keep things "objective" or een somehow is just ludicrous. The balance at worst is 95/5 in your direction. But at least you are indirectly owning that you engage in lies and fictions while you allege that it is some kind of norm.
                      ECNLdad is just as fictional as anyone wants to make him. You could reach any of a dozen conclusions from his reemergence. The thing is who the heck knows if he is actually a real person or what his real story is, the simple fact is he is here and he has a very obvious bias that he wants to pursue. I personally have always been fine with that which is why I spar with those out are constantly trying to "out" posters. This stuff has been going on for years and all sides of all the different "themes" have their mystery characters that they trot out to do their bidding. I find it objectionable that we would pick out one character in this quagmire to attack and not recognize that everyone else has pretty much always been doing the same thing.

Regardless of whether he is real or fictional ECNLdad is far from some innocent here. Without question, he was THE most vocal Stars/ECNL proponent on this forum and helped to create much of the strife on it with his penchant for starting threads just like his ECNL impact thread yesterday. He was relentless for a while pumping up the Stars and the ECNL back when it was basically front page news. Like the ECNL Impact thread yesterday, his logic though was always full of holes and almost begged to be countered. He created a LOT of lively debate with very very biased threads. His persistence in pursuing flawed logic supporting the Stars/ECNL though is what really gave rise to Perspective's whole "Stars are a victim" theme. Perspective just never saw that stupidity breeds that sort of thing because when you write stupid things on a discussion forum they get torn apart. If someone can't defend what they write, that's their own fault.

All of you who want to start pointing fingers here, start by point them at yourself. Everyone who comes here has their personal slant on things so blaming people for having and defending opinions is just plain stupid. That is why most of us are here. This place isn't a billboard where people can just throw up marketing slogans that no one can respond to. It is a forum so everyone should expect debate. It is stupid to come here to voice an opinion and then not want or be able to defend it. It is also ridiculous to critique others for their usage patterns. There are a lot of different people who come here frequently and voice their opinions. That is their right. Given the openness and anonymity of this forum, suggesting that only 1-2 of them have excessive habits here is just delusional thinking. It is time to move on from that one.

The stupid name calling that has gone on here over the past couple years has completely ruined this site and it is time to reclaim it from the trolls that encourage it for their own perverse pleasures. This used to be a place where debate was tolerated, we should get back to debating issues instead of making ourselves the issues like a true "Felger" does.

Comment

ECNLdad is just as fictional as anyone wants to make him. You could reach any of a dozen conclusions from his reemergence. The thing is who the heck knows if he is actually a real person or what his real story is, the simple fact is he is here and he has a very obvious bias that he wants to pursue. I personally have always been fine with that which is why I spar with those out are constantly trying to "out" posters. This stuff has been going on for years and all sides of all the different "themes" have their mystery characters that they trot out to do their bidding. I find it objectionable that we would pick out one character in this quagmire to attack and not recognize that everyone else has pretty much always been doing the same thing.

Regardless of whether he is real or fictional ECNLdad is far from some innocent here. Without question, he was THE most vocal Stars/ECNL proponent on this forum and helped to create much of the strife on it with his penchant for starting threads just like his ECNL impact thread yesterday. He was relentless for a while pumping up the Stars and the ECNL back when it was basically front page news. Like the ECNL Impact thread yesterday, his logic though was always full of holes and almost begged to be countered. He created a LOT of lively debate with very very biased threads. His persistence in pursuing flawed logic supporting the Stars/ECNL though is what really gave rise to Perspective's whole "Stars are a victim" theme. Perspective just never saw that stupidity breeds that sort of thing because when you write stupid things on a discussion forum they get torn apart. If someone can't defend what they write, that's their own fault.

All of you who want to start pointing fingers here, start by point them at yourself. Everyone who comes here has their personal slant on things so blaming people for having and defending opinions is just plain stupid. That is why most of us are here. This place isn't a billboard where people can just throw up marketing slogans that no one can respond to. It is a forum so everyone should expect debate. It is stupid to come here to voice an opinion and then not want or be able to defend it. It is also ridiculous to critique others for their usage patterns. There are a lot of different people who come here frequently and voice their opinions. That is their right. Given the openness and anonymity of this forum, suggesting that only 1-2 of them have excessive habits here is just delusional thinking. It is time to move on from that one.

The stupid name calling that has gone on here over the past couple years has completely ruined this site and it is time to reclaim it from the trolls that encourage it for their own perverse pleasures. This used to be a place where debate was tolerated, we should get back to debating issues instead of making ourselves the issues like a true "Felger" does.
                        So who is ECNLdad? What if he's a she?

Comment

And for the record, "Pathfinder," that's how it always works. Any concerns about my posting only happen as an effect of your Master's posting. I never, and I mean never, initiate anything with him. My posts that have anything to do with him are always in response to his hateful, filthy gambits. You wouldn't believe how calm things would be if he ever took even a fews days off. He's beside himself that after starting and continually flaming 5-6 threads at a time that someone out there had the nerve to post something positive about ECNL.
                          You are far from innocent. You just initiate it with me! Pathfinder in quotes, saying I have a master. what is that bull****e

Look in the mirror

Comment

This post is as crazy as it gets. You state as fact that others do the fictional thing. If true, it is miniscule compared to you. And it is absurd to say that the person who started this thread is the return of some specific person. They merely posted some actual data for gosh sakes, and for many it was probably welcome given your barrage over the past couple of weeks. All you do is disown and minimize. NO ONE has come close to your level of deceit and degree of fictionalizing. Seriously, who could possibly match your level of commitment to the site and your agendas? And your "Felger" bit is just laughable. Now I'm actually getting annoyed. You are completely out of control and all you do is ramp up when you should be taking a reflective step back.

Comment

Let's be clear here. You ruined the site with your shenanigans. If you owned who you are and presented your concerns and arguments, there would be no sideshow. But you don't want to own that it's you because the "marketing message" and agendas would be all too clear. What you don't get that is that they are still crystal clear, and you only lose credibility because of your denials and cornucopia of deception and fiction techniques. Think about it. If you were playing it straight none of the other drama would take place. Do you truly, truly believe you should be able to get away (you or anyone else) with that dirty "Suzie" charade? That of course is one of a hundred examples when it comes to you.

Comment

Let's be clear here. You ruined the site with your shenanigans. If you owned who you are and presented your concerns and arguments, there would be no sideshow. But you don't want to own that it's you because the "marketing message" and agendas would be all too clear. What you don't get that is that they are still crystal clear, and you only lose credibility because of your denials and cornucopia of deception and fiction techniques. Think about it. If you were playing it straight none of the other drama would take place. Do you truly, truly believe you should be able to get away (you or anyone else) with that dirty "Suzie" charade? That of course is one of a hundred examples when it comes to you.
                                and like your stupid boasts that the ECNL is gods gift to youth soccer had nothing to do with anything. Once a clown, always a clown.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X