Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amusing how Perspective loves to pretend that the Stars don't have well known reputations for many things and how no one can talk about issues simply because that club has strong positions on certain issues.

1) can't talk about high school soccer because the Stars don't want their players involved with it
    2) can't talk about ODP because the Stars don't want their players involved with it
    3) can't talk about how clubs use social media because the Stars use it extensively
    4) can't talk about coaches bullying their players because the Stars coaches aren't exactly warm and fuzzy guys
    5) can't talk about college recruiting because the Stars don't do much to help their players with it
    6) can't talk about travel and costs because the Stars teams travel the most and spend the most
    7) can't talk about league issues because the Stars don't want people to understand where their "B" and "C" teams play
    8) can't talk about the ECNL because the Stars are in it
    9) can't talk about how much of a scam club soccer is because it conflicts with the Stars primary marketing message
    10) can't talk about setting expectations objectively because then the Stars wouldn't have any customers

Instead we CAN talk about BTDT, elite college admissions, D3 soccer, and politics.
    Your post is ludicrous, BTDT. A search of the site would prove that, because of your fine efforts, all of those topics you listed have been talked about more, and with specific respect to your targeted club, than all other topics on the site combined. And apparently you still have no had your fill or extracted enough blood. You are beyond despicable.

Was that 2 days ago you claimed you are a Stars fan? Why so much interest in this specific club that you have no part of?

Comment

Amusing how Perspective loves to pretend that the Stars don't have well known reputations for many things and how no one can talk about issues simply because that club has strong positions on certain issues.

1) can't talk about high school soccer because the Stars don't want their players involved with it
      2) can't talk about ODP because the Stars don't want their players involved with it
      3) can't talk about how clubs use social media because the Stars use it extensively
      4) can't talk about coaches bullying their players because the Stars coaches aren't exactly warm and fuzzy guys
      5) can't talk about college recruiting because the Stars don't do much to help their players with it
      6) can't talk about travel and costs because the Stars teams travel the most and spend the most
      7) can't talk about league issues because the Stars don't want people to understand where their "B" and "C" teams play
      8) can't talk about the ECNL because the Stars are in it
      9) can't talk about how much of a scam club soccer is because it conflicts with the Stars primary marketing message
      10) can't talk about setting expectations objectively because then the Stars wouldn't have any customers

Instead we CAN talk about BTDT, elite college admissions, D3 soccer, and politics.
      You forgot Valeo. We can and must talk a lot about Valeo

Comment

Your post is ludicrous, BTDT. A search of the site would prove that, because of your fine efforts, all of those topics you listed have been talked about more, and with specific respect to your targeted club, than all other topics on the site combined. And apparently you still have no had your fill or extracted enough blood. You are beyond despicable.

Was that 2 days ago you claimed you are a Stars fan? Why so much interest in this specific club that you have no part of?
        I do like, though, how BTDT neatly summarized all his myriad of attack talking points with Stars. Another full admission of guilt (albeit unsigned).

Comment

You forgot Valeo. We can and must talk a lot about Valeo
          And Central Mass HS, namely Wachusett

Comment

Has anyone yet given a good reason why it is a good idea for the majority of players to skip playing for their high school team?

Comment

Better training with club, better training to game ratio, 3 season training with club mates, less injuries.

Comment

Better training with club, better training to game ratio, 3 season training with club mates, less injuries.
                All potentially good reasons, but assumes a bunch of things; the HS environment is not delivering quality training (it may or may not, depending), injuries are more frequent in HS than in the club setting (got any data on this?), and club teams that train together in the fall can find a sufficient number of decent games to keep them at the preferred ratio of games to training sessions (no idea whether this is happening or not).

Granted, it's hard to argue against training more frequently with one's teammates, whether they be club or school-based. But unless you can convince almost everyone on the club team to skip HS, then you may not have a sufficient critical mass of players to get the benefit.

My 2 cents.

Comment

more money for club, get on coaches good side for easier path to national camps and id camps, more money for club, embrace the cult environment, more money for club

Comment

more money for club, get on coaches good side for easier path to national camps and id camps, more money for club, embrace the cult environment, more money for club
                    Thanks BTDT.

Comment

hysterical

Comment

Better training = matter of opinion
                        Better training to game ratio = not proven (hs and club are both roughly 2:1)
                        3 Season training with club mates = playing with hs doesn't preclude training with club and opens different doors to different relationships

Comment

Better training- With my daughters club there is no debate. Club is much better then HS.
                          Better training to game ratio- Club has no games in the fall except for 1 tournament
                          Training with teammates during 3 seasons. Not allowed to train with club during HS season

Comment

Better training- With my daughters club there is no debate. Club is much better then HS.
                            Better training to game ratio- Club has no games in the fall except for 1 tournament
                            Training with teammates during 3 seasons. Not allowed to train with club during HS season
                            3 games taking the place of 20.
                            2 practices a week taking the place of 4
                            in Mass you can practice with your club team so long as it doesn't conflict with a hs team event

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
                              You have proved my point quite well. You can think what you want but you are in fact quite incorrect most of the time and erroneously attribute a lot of posts to me. You also attribute a whole lot of agenda that I don't honestly believe in to me as well. This thread is a perfect example. I don't have a problem with the Stars and this issue yet it was pretty clear you assumed that I was behind this thread and very actively trying to attack the Stars through it. Your comeback is always that I'm lying, well I'm not. It's a free country so you can believe what you want and because of that you are also free to bash the crap out of me if that is what gets you through your day. I don't honestly care all that much because people like you just don't matter. There is nothing that I can say or do that will change your mind, you are just going to spew hate in my direction no matter what so it is not worth the effort to even try.
                              This might be the greatest post I've ever read.

Comment

This might be the greatest post I've ever read.
                                Yes, the greatest liar on the planet, and the post quoted proves that as well. Interesting that some of the quotes he's pulling up that he wrote from other old threads right now are not "signed in," LOL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X