Talking-Soccer.com  
Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is exactly the problem with this website and the world of today. You can talk absolute garbage and lie about people without being held accountable for what you say. When THUSC hired Rochelle they hired a female version of Tom. That club is going down big time!
How is Rochelle like Tom?

Tom is the reason why THUSC is even relevant.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How is Rochelle like Tom?

Tom is the reason why THUSC is even relevant.
Thusc is not relevant. With DA here thusc is just another third tier club.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thusc is not relevant. With DA here thusc is just another third tier club.
I have seen the players selected for the DA team. THUSC is definitely still relevant as well as the other clubs.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How is Rochelle like Tom?

Tom is the reason why THUSC is even relevant.
How long have you got?

1. They are both clueless on how to develop young athletes!
2. They both hate boys soccer because they cannot coach it.
3. They have a lack of personality with their members.
4. They are not capable of adapting to todays world of soccer.
5. They do not have a plan in place.
6. They do not have any pulling power to attract coaches nor do they know a quality coach when they see one.

Do you want me to carry on?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How long have you got?

1. They are both clueless on how to develop young athletes!
2. They both hate boys soccer because they cannot coach it.
3. They have a lack of personality with their members.
4. They are not capable of adapting to todays world of soccer.
5. They do not have a plan in place.
6. They do not have any pulling power to attract coaches nor do they know a quality coach when they see one.

Do you want me to carry on?
I would but there is a spill on Aisle 6 you should attend to

meanwhile Tom be struttin' in SF @ SF Elite
Rochelle be struttin' getting girls prepped for college (28 and counting under 1+ year of her coaching)

WHAT YOU GOT????
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How long have you got?

1. They are both clueless on how to develop young athletes!
2. They both hate boys soccer because they cannot coach it.
3. They have a lack of personality with their members.
4. They are not capable of adapting to todays world of soccer.
5. They do not have a plan in place.
6. They do not have any pulling power to attract coaches nor do they know a quality coach when they see one.

Do you want me to carry on?
Who in Oregon or SW Washington is doing a better job of above? Minus the comments about boy's soccer.

I see the "lack of personality with their members" comment and my read is that you either lobbied for your player or tried to interfere with coaching which you are not qualified and did not like their response.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who in Oregon or SW Washington is doing a better job of above? Minus the comments about boy's soccer.

I see the "lack of personality with their members" comment and my read is that you either lobbied for your player or tried to interfere with coaching which you are not qualified and did not like their response.
Good response THUSC employee.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good response THUSC employee.
Nice response from another sideline parent who read a few articles on TopDrawer and is now the soccer coaching expert.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nice response from another sideline parent who read a few articles on TopDrawer and is now the soccer coaching expert.
Or employee, period.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would but there is a spill on Aisle 6 you should attend to

meanwhile Tom be struttin' in SF @ SF Elite
Rochelle be struttin' getting girls prepped for college (28 and counting under 1+ year of her coaching)

WHAT YOU GOT????
I'll stick with the 6. If you think she had anything to do with the college players you are really na´ve. (Because the development plan will always be the same as TA's, How many can we get through college and how many state cups can we win? Going off this years THUSC DA plan you are way behind!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.