Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-02-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Russ from THUSC

THUSC GREAT coach Russ resigned yesterday. So sad
At the very beginning of the season!!!??? REALLY?
Rochelle, why do you hate soccer boys so much??? You brought some coaches-newbies to the club and kicked off Russ. Shame on you!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-02-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
THUSC GREAT coach Russ resigned yesterday. So sad
At the very beginning of the season!!!??? REALLY?
Rochelle, why do you hate soccer boys so much??? You brought some coaches-newbies to the club and kicked off Russ. Shame on you!
Your post is confusing. Did she kick him out or did he quit?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Daaah, it's such a common thing for responsible people as we see Russ - to take 3 teams and High School Boys Director position. And then resign... in just 2 weeks after season start.

Meanwhile Rochelle brings friends of her who are not responsible even at the very beginning of their career in the club. They don't care much about players and parents. They give promises and break them.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-02-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Daaah, it's such a common thing for responsible people as we see Russ - to take 3 teams and High School Boys Director position. And then resign... in just 2 weeks after season start.

Meanwhile Rochelle brings friends of her who are not responsible even at the very beginning of their career in the club. They don't care much about players and parents. They give promises and break them.
As HS Boys Director, why did he only have 2 HS teams and a U14 team?!

Maybe he had too much else going on in his day job. It would be crazy to take on a Director's position, plus day job and high school coach job.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well, we all balance between this and that. There are jobs and life styles where people can handle multiple businesses. It all depends on their desire. And for some reason Russ just lost his desire to be a soccer coach with THUSC. Time spot and circumstances make us think someone helped him to loose it... Sad, good coach.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-04-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
THUSC GREAT coach Russ resigned yesterday. So sad
At the very beginning of the season!!!??? REALLY?
Rochelle, why do you hate soccer boys so much??? You brought some coaches-newbies to the club and kicked off Russ. Shame on you!
THUSC has Boys teams? Who knew?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-12-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Russ was a major reason so many boys keep leaving THUSC. He had the same MO as Tom did, identify a good team, become that teams coach, convince everyone you're the reason the team is doing well. In reality he was an a-hole to kids and parents unless it was one of his favs. Some parents love him, but he's just an abusive jerk that is stuck in the past.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-13-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Russ was a major reason so many boys keep leaving THUSC. He had the same MO as Tom did, identify a good team, become that teams coach, convince everyone you're the reason the team is doing well. In reality he was an a-hole to kids and parents unless it was one of his favs. Some parents love him, but he's just an abusive jerk that is stuck in the past.
Many people know Russ and know what you are saying is just false. Russ only coached one team at THUSC, steel. Many parents were loyal and the kids liked him. Never saw him being abusive to any of the kids. Russ was always about player development and tactics. Sadly the protoplasm he had to work with was lacking. Would have done better at WT or FCP.

It is so hard to respond to this. because it is so false. BTW I am not Russ.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-13-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Russ was a major reason so many boys keep leaving THUSC. He had the same MO as Tom did, identify a good team, become that teams coach, convince everyone you're the reason the team is doing well. In reality he was an a-hole to kids and parents unless it was one of his favs. Some parents love him, but he's just an abusive jerk that is stuck in the past.
This is exactly the problem with this website and the world of today. You can talk absolute garbage and lie about people without being held accountable for what you say. When THUSC hired Rochelle they hired a female version of Tom. That club is going down big time!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-14-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Russ was a major reason so many boys kept STAYING WITH THUSC!!! Would we know he's leaving we wouldn't be with this club today.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.