X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uhhhh not even close to correct.

1. Crossfire wasn't even around then? What are you even talking about.

2. If you combined both THUSC and fc it was around 40% and sometimes as low as 20%.

Your own club wouldn't even back that lie up.

Why is anyone surprised that a Oregon Ecnl idiot is lying to people again...

Perhaps flying 3k miles to play a team that isn't as good as one 3 miles away makes you a little worried...
    Last year of OPL Crossfire Oregon had been formed

Comment

I'm the OP and you completely missed my point but thanks for calling me stupid. My DD plays for an alliance team and our fees have not been raised to subside ECNL clubs. They are going up next year because OYSA increased the player card fee, but that has nothing to do with ECNL.

But since you didn't answer my original questions I'll ask again. Why do you feel so personally offended that some parents are choosing the ECNL clubs with their higher fees? Are they asking you for money to pay their fees? Do you go over to your neighbors' home and criticize him for buying a speed boat when a canoe gets you on the water just fine? Do you buy your kid Target brand sneakers because Nike's are a scam?

I don't care who you are or what club you choose to spend your money on. Why do you care so much about what other people do? We all have a certain amount of disposable income and we all spend it in ways that others might find wasteful or frivolous. Worry about your own choices.
      When people get pickpocketed or robbed it's a normal human respsone to have sympathy for the victims. We are all wired into the human condition. Maybe you're not.

You make a valid analogy; as CU & FC P are getting boat raced nearly every time they step on the field.

Nike is Brand, Target is a store that has it's own in house brand.

CU & FC P are just local neighborhood clubs with no distinction or brand difference that separates them from any other local youth club non-profit soccer club in Oregon.

What a club charges and offers is virtually the same at every club, generic is generic my friend. You want to defend paying designer clothing prices for a generic product? That's called a scam. We feel you pain.

If you don't want to listen or realize this reality, than calling you stupid is acceptable.

Comment

It's weird but the 3 years we played in OPL no ONE played OYSA
        Were you trapped in a time vortex? Idiot alert.

Comment

When people get pickpocketed or robbed it's a normal human respsone to have sympathy for the victims. We are all wired into the human condition. Maybe you're not.

You make a valid analogy; as CU & FC P are getting boat raced nearly every time they step on the field.

Nike is Brand, Target is a store that has it's own in house brand.

CU & FC P are just local neighborhood clubs with no distinction or brand difference that separates them from any other local youth club non-profit soccer club in Oregon.

What a club charges and offers is virtually the same at every club, generic is generic my friend. You want to defend paying designer clothing prices for a generic product? That's called a scam. We feel you pain.

If you don't want to listen or realize this reality, than calling you stupid is acceptable.
          Again. I am not a parent with a player at CU or FCP. The parents whose girls play for the ECNL teams on those clubs have every right to spend their money however they choose. It has zero affect on my life and I don't make a habit of telling other people how to spend their money. Maybe you do. I'm sure that makes you a popular guy.

Just think. In a few years your soccer parent journey will be over and you'll get to look back with fond memories of all the times you judged and scorned others for how they spent their money, and for the times you called an anonymous soccer mom stupid because she declined to judge others for how they spend their money.

PS. Your anger and vitriol at ECNL teams suggests you are either a bitter ex ECNL parent or someone with a vested interest in ECNL failing. As I have said many times, I don't care whether anyone chooses ECNL, GDA, OYSA, or PDQ. But the fact that someone like you goes on the immediate attack anytime you think someone is indirectly supporting ECNL...that makes me wish for a long and successful run for ECNL. And I hope whatever team your kid is on loses players to ECNL every year as long as she plays. That will fuel your rage nicely.

Comment

Again. I am not a parent with a player at CU or FCP. The parents whose girls play for the ECNL teams on those clubs have every right to spend their money however they choose. It has zero affect on my life and I don't make a habit of telling other people how to spend their money. Maybe you do. I'm sure that makes you a popular guy.

Just think. In a few years your soccer parent journey will be over and you'll get to look back with fond memories of all the times you judged and scorned others for how they spent their money, and for the times you called an anonymous soccer mom stupid because she declined to judge others for how they spend their money.

PS. Your anger and vitriol at ECNL teams suggests you are either a bitter ex ECNL parent or someone with a vested interest in ECNL failing. As I have said many times, I don't care whether anyone chooses ECNL, GDA, OYSA, or PDQ. But the fact that someone like you goes on the immediate attack anytime you think someone is indirectly supporting ECNL...that makes me wish for a long and successful run for ECNL. And I hope whatever team your kid is on loses players to ECNL every year as long as she plays. That will fuel your rage nicely.
            You make absolutely no sense. Mr/Mrs. of No kid involved. You have no influence or education that would be useful in this discussion. How people spend their monies is their choice, how they get robbed is not. You have no involvement or knowldege of what's happening in our local club market, yet you post on this forum? Get help and get educated. BTW the efforts of CU and FC P in their most recent league of choice, speaks for itself. Your opinion about what anybody does is youth soccer is meaningless and irrelevant based on your documented experience, which is zero. In a few years you hopefully won't be as stupid, it's doubtful though, clueless forever seems to be your MO. You can wish with your fairy dust that this charade continues to scam people, that's your right and privilege. Even though it's a sick and twisted wish for innocent people to get scammed by con artists. For each their own, I guess. You are a peach.

Comment

You make absolutely no sense. Mr/Mrs. of No kid involved. You have no influence or education that would be useful in this discussion. How people spend their monies is their choice, how they get robbed is not. You have no involvement or knowldege of what's happening in our local club market, yet you post on this forum? Get help and get educated. BTW the efforts of CU and FC P in their most recent league of choice, speaks for itself. Your opinion about what anybody does is youth soccer is meaningless and irrelevant based on your documented experience, which is zero. In a few years you hopefully won't be as stupid, it's doubtful though, clueless forever seems to be your MO. You can wish with your fairy dust that this charade continues to scam people, that's your right and privilege. Even though it's a sick and twisted wish for innocent people to get scammed by con artists. For each their own, I guess. You are a peach.
              ^^ Rage alert.

Comment

Drop the Mic! Snap!

Comment

2016-2017 combined results.

or 3.8 wins per 14 games played average for the 10 teams.

Ballpark Cost to participate $2million dollars for the 10 teams and families combined.
                  That's a much higher win count than expected, those coaches are miracle workers. Congrats!

Comment

Were you trapped in a time vortex? Idiot alert.
                    Not at all. From 2010 - 2014 THUSC, FC, and Crossfire Oregon (Crossfire oregon feeder clubs) won more State Champions than any club. In fact 2010 THUSC won every age on the girls side. Westside, Eastside, SW Vancouver, Bend and Eugene all competed. The only decent Ta girls team was the '97 Copa team. All TA clubs competed in OPL State Championships, but some how they decided to also register OYSA and win a state title without playing anyone - those are the facts. I know the Sherwood team claims they have won 4 state titles but they never once beat Onyx in league play or OPL State Cup

Comment

I just spit my coffee out regarding $2 million dollars. You must be the idiot that throws around the $10000 number.

What you should have said was 3.8 wins and they still secured all the scholarships
                      https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/sear...ea=commitments
                      ... and here are the sw wa girls
                      https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/sear...ea=commitments

Comment

Not at all. From 2010 - 2014 THUSC, FC, and Crossfire Oregon (Crossfire oregon feeder clubs) won more State Champions than any club. In fact 2010 THUSC won every age on the girls side. Westside, Eastside, SW Vancouver, Bend and Eugene all competed. The only decent Ta girls team was the '97 Copa team. All TA clubs competed in OPL State Championships, but some how they decided to also register OYSA and win a state title without playing anyone - those are the facts. I know the Sherwood team claims they have won 4 state titles but they never once beat Onyx in league play or OPL State Cup
                        2011, 12 & 13 there were more teams in the OPL than OYSA but that all changed in 2014 and today everybody's in the OYSA.

FC & LOSC won zero girls titles during their last year in the OYSA 2010. (see results below
                        In 2010 there was no such thing as an OPL division. Just USYS/OYSA
                        2010 OYSA Champions
                        U12B
                        Willamette United Arsenal (OR) (SC)
                        RVSC Adrenaline (OR) (SWC)
                        U13B
                        CFC Boca Juniors (OR) (SC)
                        U14B
                        WSM Galacticos (OR) (SC)
                        U15B
                        FC Portland Navy 94 (OR) (SWC)
                        U16B
                        WSM Premier (OR) (SC)
                        U17B
                        WSM Remix (OR) (SC)
                        U18B
                        EastSide United FC 91 Liverpool Red (OR) (SC) Regional Champion
                        U19B
                        WSM Internationals (OR) (SC) Regional Champion, 2x

U12G
                        SSC 97 Crush (OR) (SC)
                        U13G
                        THUSC United Mercury (OR) (SC) (winless at Regionals 0-3)
                        U14G
                        THUSC Sodium (OR) (SC) (2-1 at Regionals)
                        U15G
                        THUSC Ireland (OR) (SC) (1-2 at Regionals)
                        U16G
                        Oregon Rush 93 Nike (OR) (SC)
                        U17G
                        ESUFC 92 Chelsea (OR) (SC)
                        U18G
                        THUSC Neon (OR) (SC) (2-1 at Regionals)
                        U19G
                        No Entry.

THUSC qualified it's U19G for Regionals
                        ESU qualified it's u19B for Regionals

a handful of OPL league teams opt to play in OYSA state cup since the OPL had nothing after it's end of season Jamboree.

A few more OPL league teams opt to play in OYSA state cup since the OPL had nothing after it's end of season Jamboree.

OPL was gutted with the departure of PCU, EST & WST

OPL effectively is dead.

Comment

Don't do that. Fc and cu (THUSC) idiots were all convinced in the bs they were sold on prior to them trying to be a doormat in this league.

lets keep them saying they are elite but come to find out they have to fly 3k miles to find a team they can actually beat.

Comment

2011, 12 & 13 there were more teams in the OPL than OYSA but that all changed in 2014 and today everybody's in the OYSA.

FC & LOSC won zero girls titles during their last year in the OYSA 2010. (see results below
                            In 2010 there was no such thing as an OPL division. Just USYS/OYSA
                            2010 OYSA Champions

U12G
                            SSC 97 Crush (OR) (SC)
                            U13G
                            THUSC United Mercury (OR) (SC) (winless at Regionals 0-3)
                            U14G
                            THUSC Sodium (OR) (SC) (2-1 at Regionals)
                            U15G
                            THUSC Ireland (OR) (SC) (1-2 at Regionals)
                            U16G
                            Oregon Rush 93 Nike (OR) (SC)
                            U17G
                            ESUFC 92 Chelsea (OR) (SC)
                            U18G
                            THUSC Neon (OR) (SC) (2-1 at Regionals)
                            U19G
                            No Entry.

THUSC qualified it's U19G for Regionals
                            ESU qualified it's u19B for Regionals

a handful of OPL league teams opt to play in OYSA state cup since the OPL had nothing after it's end of season Jamboree.

A few more OPL league teams opt to play in OYSA state cup since the OPL had nothing after it's end of season Jamboree.

OPL was finished when ECNL became relevant in Oregon

OPL effectively is dead.
                            You proved my point that when all the teams in the state play in the same league that the ECNL clubs reign! 2010 was the last time everyone played OYSA and State champs were all from THUSC, 1 from SSC (now part of Crossfire United), and 1 from Oregon Rush. In 2011 - 2013 90% of state titles were wonm by either THUSC, FC or what is now Crossfire Oregon. During that time I believe an Eastside girls snuck one in and the 97 Copa team was solid, but they never beat Onyx.

For the last several years all of the top teams, top players, and college recruits are coming from FC or CU. When is the last time there has a been a TA girl that has been part of any National Camps or National Pool?

Comment

You proved my point that when all the teams in the state play in the same league that the ECNL clubs reign! 2010 was the last time everyone played OYSA and State champs were all from THUSC, 1 from SSC (now part of Crossfire United), and 1 from Oregon Rush. In 2011 - 2013 90% of state titles were wonm by either THUSC, FC or what is now Crossfire Oregon. During that time I believe an Eastside girls snuck one in and the 97 Copa team was solid, but they never beat Onyx.or the last several years all of the top teams, top players, and college recruits are coming from FC or CU. When is the last time there has a been a TA girl that has been part of any National Camps or National Pool?

You made a false claim and it was fact checked to be false.

That's normal. So what.

Comment

You made a false claim and it was fact checked to be false.

That's normal. So what.
                                A Timbers Lemming fact checking? Maybe you should do some fact checking on the negative impact the Timbers have had on youth soccer in Oregon over the last 5 years...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X