Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Reasoning of a desperate person. So sad and so sorry for you.

Show us documented proof, not hearsay.
See results as a documented proof. not heresay.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
See results as a documented proof. not heresay.
Exactly. Get off the forum an take a look at the final ECNL standings.

FC is right around 50-50 wins to losses. Not great, but not the dumpster fire the forum jockeys try to spin.

What results are you looking at?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eastside Timbers and Grants Pass Soocer club.
That will help raise the quality level of the GDA.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Exactly. Get off the forum an take a look at the final ECNL standings.

FC is right around 50-50 wins to losses. Not great, but not the dumpster fire the forum jockeys try to spin.

What results are you looking at?
You may want to use points as the measurement tool for performance when it comes soccer/football. That's how this sport standings are actualized.

3pts possible per match. Do the match, we did and it's not very impressive or even average as a random poster claims. It's piss poor when you thrown out the outlier teams in the group of 10 teams and focus on the other 6 o 8 teams. It's dismal. Only 2 local clubs choose to play in this league and when you really look at it, the chances of winning the mega bucks lottery are a better bet than either of these two clubs ever getting a goal or result vs a quality teams in the the top half of the league. Picking up points vs bottom feeders is something these clubs could do vs OYSA teams so it's irrelevant. Comparing it to a dumpster fire is not fair, as iteventually stop stinking and burning. This this is an enternal flame of misery.

Smell of burning bills is hazardous to everyone well being. Except yours.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You may want to use points as the measurement tool for performance when it comes soccer/football. That's how this sport standings are actualized.

3pts possible per match. Do the match, we did and it's not very impressive or even average as a random poster claims. It's piss poor when you thrown out the outlier teams in the group of 10 teams and focus on the other 6 o 8 teams. It's dismal. Only 2 local clubs choose to play in this league and when you really look at it, the chances of winning the mega bucks lottery are a better bet than either of these two clubs ever getting a goal or result vs a quality teams in the the top half of the league. Picking up points vs bottom feeders is something these clubs could do vs OYSA teams so it's irrelevant. Comparing it to a dumpster fire is not fair, as iteventually stop stinking and burning. This this is an enternal flame of misery.

Smell of burning bills is hazardous to everyone well being. Except yours.
So you'd rather have these CU and FC ECNL teams in OYSA killing everybody 20-0 every game?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You miss the point these aren't professionals. getting paid. These are families forking out thousands to go play teams that don't have 1 player who could even make their club team. It's a waste of their time and money. All for the sake of the 3 clicks below portland neighborhood player?

FC & CU would never play against any of the top 2/3 rd clubs team (in their home state local leagues), they would be a tier 2 or 3 or even tier 4 in California, Texas, Washington, Ohio, Florida etc.. etc.. Maybe that's why they are shipped out to a mountain/pacific conference with utah and Idaho. Throw in the fact that Washington's best clubs joined the DA asap to avoid playing Oregon. So Cal teams from the DA or the US Club league will never come to play just the Oregon teams it's a waste of time and money.

Blazers don't fly fly out to Maine to play the D league Red Claws if they did they should disband.
This is sad but true. GDA will be tier one. Period. ECNL will be tier 2. Period. GDA will spend the year scouting and next year team spots will be invite only. Open tryouts will pull in maybe one or two new players. DA/GDA is the top level in Oregon and across the country for youth Soccer.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So you'd rather have these CU and FC ECNL teams in OYSA killing everybody 20-0 every game?
In other words, the thorns academy way. Sandbagging is good! Everyone gets to play and parents love wins.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So you'd rather have these CU and FC ECNL teams in OYSA killing everybody 20-0 every game?

Good teams in that league feel ripped off and pissed if they have to spend thousands In travel to hammer Oregon local club teams.The oregon clubs teams are used to getting hammered in the league so it's really not a big-deal to them but remember there are 2 teams competing in any given match . evidence Supports over the last few years there really isn't much difference between many of the clubs in Oregon When you compare the top 6 to 8 teams .Oregon Club teams are all very average and very competitive against each-other.. FC & CU have done nothing To establish themselves as stronger clubs..people want to believe buying plane tickets makes you a stronger club which is actually insane .
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You may want to use points as the measurement tool for performance when it comes soccer/football. That's how this sport standings are actualized.

3pts possible per match. Do the match, we did and it's not very impressive or even average as a random poster claims. It's piss poor when you thrown out the outlier teams in the group of 10 teams and focus on the other 6 o 8 teams. It's dismal. Only 2 local clubs choose to play in this league and when you really look at it, the chances of winning the mega bucks lottery are a better bet than either of these two clubs ever getting a goal or result vs a quality teams in the the top half of the league. Picking up points vs bottom feeders is something these clubs could do vs OYSA teams so it's irrelevant. Comparing it to a dumpster fire is not fair, as iteventually stop stinking and burning. This this is an enternal flame of misery.

Smell of burning bills is hazardous to everyone well being. Except yours.
They sit right in the middle of the Northwest conference. Not sure what you are looking at.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-27-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They sit right in the middle of the Northwest conference. Not sure what you are looking at.
The scorelines for each team. Sorry your must of gotten a bad link, with fake news.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.