Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PCU was well represented. Outside of Westside, it does not look like even the alliance is a fan of Thorns Academy.
So it just PCU kids? Ugh.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

80-90 '04 boys from the little DA's had a separate tryout 2 weeks ago. This week's open tryout was mainly for the boys are playing at clubs outside of the DA program.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How many of the older boys tried out? My son decided not to try out this year so I'm just curious. I must admit it was a relief, those try outs are hard to watch. Although it is a bummer because right when slower maturing boys hit their stride they give up the dream realizing that the teams are already picked before they get there.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That's too bad. Clubs are not recommending working with the organization so its probably going to get worse and worse over time.
Why is it too bad?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many of the older boys tried out? My son decided not to try out this year so I'm just curious. I must admit it was a relief, those try outs are hard to watch. Although it is a bummer because right when slower maturing boys hit their stride they give up the dream realizing that the teams are already picked before they get there.
There's a life lesson in there somewhere...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There's a life lesson in there somewhere...
17 '04 kids declined spots
9. '05 kids declined spots

What does this say?


Kids declining free soccer to go play for clubs that cost $1400? W o w
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
17 '04 kids declined spots
9. '05 kids declined spots

What does this say?


Kids declining free soccer to go play for clubs that cost $1400? W o w
It says you went to bed obsessed ad woke up obsessed this morning.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
17 '04 kids declined spots
9. '05 kids declined spots

What does this say?


Kids declining free soccer to go play for clubs that cost $1400? W o w
26 local Kids who participated lastr year, let go by the MLS Timbers DA yesterday, not the right stuff. Hi, Ho! Hi, Ho! It's back to club and HS we go! Hi, Ho!-
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That's too bad. Clubs are not recommending working with the organization so its probably going to get worse and worse over time.
Thanks captain obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-11-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
17 '04 kids declined spots
9. '05 kids declined spots

What does this say?


Kids declining free soccer to go play for clubs that cost $1400? W o w
When you go with number as high as 17 for your fake news you lose credibility with even the folks who really want it to be true. It forces us to ask to link your source.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.