Talking-Soccer.com  
Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Doesn't matter. Both clubs are guilty.

When you fly to New Jersey to play a team worse then 4-5 teams in your own state while not playing a large number of players all together you should start reevaluating things.

When your team cannot find a goal over the course of a season because you are playing teams out of your class, meanwhile a large number of players don't play all together, you should start reevaluating things.
Just for the record. The team that had issues playing had no one that complained about lack of playing time. Just FYI.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
What /who is ADF ?
Futeboltraining by Joaquim Capuia. Not cheap but solely focuses on next level individual technical work. Also no longer easy to get in. Kid needs to be evaluated first.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Futeboltraining by Joaquim Capuia. Not cheap but solely focuses on next level individual technical work. Also no longer easy to get in. Kid needs to be evaluated first.
No more ADF club?

Just training, like Jo used to do? Where/what field(s)?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
No more ADF club?

Just training, like Jo used to do? Where/what field(s)?
Not sure about club and teams but Futeboltraining is the academy he started years ago and it's separate and operates out of Soccer bubble at MJCC. My kids did off and on over the years and really improved greatly from it. I don't know of any coaches that could knock this training. In fact several have sent their own kids there. Start at younger age.. u8 at least. No one else in the city does exclusive technical training like this.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Not sure about club and teams but Futeboltraining is the academy he started years ago and it's separate and operates out of Soccer bubble at MJCC. My kids did off and on over the years and really improved greatly from it. I don't know of any coaches that could knock this training. In fact several have sent their own kids there. Start at younger age.. u8 at least. No one else in the city does exclusive technical training like this.
Love it!
FYI-Jo received his training from his former mentor, Paul (then a Westside coach) and while at Westside.

Paul used to say,"click, click" when the kids were working at drills. Did Jo do the same.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I agree. Especially if you have a kid that wants to join the circus. Isolated technique training should be less than 10% of a players training
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I agree. Especially if you have a kid that wants to join the circus. Isolated technique training should be less than 10% of a players training
Yes. Touches have nothing to do with improving at soccer.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes. Touches have nothing to do with improving at soccer.
No private trainer is needed to get touches.

Divinyls - I Touch Myself
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
No private trainer is needed to get touches.

Divinyls - I Touch Myself
LOL

But seriously, RIP Chrissy and please support breast cancer awareness and MS non-profits.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
pathetic CU ECNL parents spend $7500 year on ECNL and another $2k/ year on outside training.
They will also save money with only one team going to playoffs.