Talking-Soccer.com  
Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, majority of their coaches only hold the E license which is a course where nobody can fail. You also have coaches that do not even hold any licenses. You are deluded and easily conned. Go and ask your marvelous DOC's for the club plan and development direction. The phrase 'A dear in headlights' comes to mind. I challenge any FC parent to go and ask about the club plan!
Keep on spouting the lies. FCP just keeps on being more and more successful every year. Too bad your DD isn't good enough to play at FCP. Makes you angry, doesn't it?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

It doesn't matter whether or not the ECNL teams win or lose. All that matters is that the girls are seen by scouts, hopefully not being embarassed by the other team.

Think of it as American Idol for girls' soccer, except everyone gets a ticket to Hollywood. Of course, tickets to Hollywood can be had pretty cheap at travelocity.com....
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
It doesn't matter whether or not the ECNL teams win or lose. All that matters is that the girls are seen by scouts, hopefully not being embarassed by the other team.

Think of it as American Idol for girls' soccer, except everyone gets a ticket to Hollywood. Of course, tickets to Hollywood can be had pretty cheap at travelocity.com....
The only difference is the FC ECNL players and the CU ECNL players are the one's getting the offers
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Keep on spouting the lies. FCP just keeps on being more and more successful every year. Too bad your DD isn't good enough to play at FCP. Makes you angry, doesn't it?
Your DD comment is pretty sad. If I had a daughter, she would certainly not be going to play for FC PDX. I would not pay $2000 a year for a low license coach who is not being mentored or monitored by the club.
The facts are true! FC PDX have low level licensed coaches and also have coaches that have no licenses at all. That can be proved. Now, your statement of "success" is all about opinions. What do you class as success? Their retention of players is low. They do not develop players for the long term future of the club. They do not have a development plan for coaching staff to follow. They have two DOC's that are never around and were hired on name alone (which is silly) FC PDX is a sinking ship. It's all about the money baby!! I want to hear your definition of success...crickets Zzzzzz
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Your DD comment is pretty sad. If I had a daughter, she would certainly not be going to play for FC PDX. I would not pay $2000 a year for a low license coach who is not being mentored or monitored by the club.
The facts are true! FC PDX have low level licensed coaches and also have coaches that have no licenses at all. That can be proved. Now, your statement of "success" is all about opinions. What do you class as success? Their retention of players is low. They do not develop players for the long term future of the club. They do not have a development plan for coaching staff to follow. They have two DOC's that are never around and were hired on name alone (which is silly) FC PDX is a sinking ship. It's all about the money baby!! I want to hear your definition of success...crickets Zzzzzz
Funny, for someone who doesn't have a DD at FC, you seem way too invested in them. Why so? I mean if you aren't spending your hard earned money on the club, why does it matter to you?