Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Old 05-24-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This weekend they'll be players form ECNL, GDA and clubs playing side by side. Go out there and see for yourself some of the differences and similarities between the players. Having a playoff with these different groups will never happen, best chance for coming close is random encounters in certain tournaments.

Stop gnashing your nubs and whining about the Friendship Cup if you're going to be 3 sheets to the wind in Grants Pass with your old high school favorite pal.
No most of the players will not be playing with their normal teams so it doesn't show anything it what lack of practice can do
Old 05-24-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
No most of the players will not be playing with their normal teams so it doesn't show anything it what lack of practice can do
But what lack of practice can do . Oops 🙊
Old 05-24-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Excuses
Old 05-25-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Excuses
No excuses it's the truth. You can't take kids and teach them a game plan in two weeks . Well let me take that back , boot ball is not hard to teach your right it's just a excuse .
Old 05-25-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
No excuses it's the truth. You can't take kids and teach them a game plan in two weeks . Well let me take that back , boot ball is not hard to teach your right it's just a excuse .
So you are saying Thorns girls are unable to adjust to a different game plan within a couple of weeks? I get learning chemistry with new and other girls, but most at this level should be developed enough to be able to adjust to different game plans.
Old 05-25-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
So you are saying Thorns girls are unable to adjust to a different game plan within a couple of weeks? I get learning chemistry with new and other girls, but most at this level should be developed enough to be able to adjust to different game plans.
Timbers. Development. Thanks for the LAUGH!
Old 05-25-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
But what lack of practice can do . Oops 🙊
Bullcrap, To the contrary they'll get to show ability to adapt and lead while you poke the puppy on Saturday night!
Old 05-25-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Speak for yourself. Don't use yourself as a benchmark (except if it for benchriding, where you are best-in-class). Kids learn fast and adapt to new teams quickly.