Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some Barca maga troll wants to pollute this sport with their crap so too bad. There are plenty of other sports for them. GTFO of soccer
    soccer is 50% politics....you know this....its not a secret.

Comment

NYC is full of fags who know nothing of toughness...they just cry and complain over every frivolous thing that comes to mine....You are obviously one of them.

Have you ever met your grandparents and listened to the stories they used to tell? You know why your grandparents are awesome? its because your F____ing great-grand parents made them that way....Lets stop the pussyfication of america and our children...god bless our president...he is the father figure we all need (even though hes not what most you fags want). MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!
      If you want to rile up supporters for your anti gay agenda, soccer forums are a dumb place to look. The pussy grabber in chief is into golf. Not sure that qualifies as sport but whatever it is - try that forum.

Comment

NYC is full of fags who know nothing of toughness...they just cry and complain over every frivolous thing that comes to mine....You are obviously one of them.

Have you ever met your grandparents and listened to the stories they used to tell? You know why your grandparents are awesome? its because your F____ing great-grand parents made them that way....Lets stop the pussyfication of america and our children...god bless our president...he is the father figure we all need (even though hes not what most you fags want). MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!
        You are probably gay like most other super brave and secret on line gay bashers. You probably are not tough enough to last one day walking around as an uncloseted gay and the abuse you would need to handle. And you call others weak.

Comment

But can he recognize a con artist? Cause DT has you right where he wants you but maybe your kid will be able to see through it. Maybe you are not from around here. There is a reason DT is dispised in ny. Those of us from around here have seen this clown in action for decades. Bs artists like him are a dime a dozen in NY. Nothing special at all.

Can you? Malcom X saw con artists back in the sixties and was assassinated for it.

Comment

Can you? Malcom X saw con artists back in the sixties and was assassinated for it.
            You are losing us comrade. You were doing better with the gay and immigrant bashing stuff.

Comment

You are probably gay like most other super brave and secret on line gay bashers. You probably are not tough enough to last one day walking around as an uncloseted gay and the abuse you would need to handle. And you call others weak.

sorry..you have now entered the "no spin zone" I have obviously touched a nerve. :)

Gay people can have courage no doubt about it....but you can be straight and be a fag.
              My bet is that you are a fag, weak and meaningless...My eight year old would kick the crap out of you and make you cry.

Comment

You are losing us comrade. You were doing better with the gay and immigrant bashing stuff.
                No one here is bashing anyone who is gay or bashing immigrants....Just bashing those that believe Lying liberal democrat Foxes who lead us to believe that they are our friends...they are not. they are the worst human beings....they want to keep us fat and dumb so we think that we need them.

Comment

so glad that this is happening on this thread!!!! it was so stupid to begin with! now i dont even have to read it anymore!

Comment

No one here is bashing anyone who is gay or bashing immigrants....Just bashing those that believe Lying liberal democrat Foxes who lead us to believe that they are our friends...they are not. they are the worst human beings....they want to keep us fat and dumb so we think that we need them.
                    Silly us must have misunderstand the fag insult. Why dont tell us what you mean by that slur and where it comes from professor. Give us the link so we can learn all about it.

Comment

sorry..you have now entered the "no spin zone" I have obviously touched a nerve. :)

Gay people can have courage no doubt about it....but you can be straight and be a fag.
                      My bet is that you are a fag, weak and meaningless...My eight year old would kick the crap out of you and make you cry.
                      Dumb response.

Comment

Silly us must have misunderstand the fag insult. Why dont tell us what you mean by that slur and where it comes from professor. Give us the link so we can learn all about it.
                        Perhaps we are not communicating correctly and our language is off....and that is ok...You must find the wisdom in all of this for your self and your own soul. The very few friends I have who happen to be gay, happen to be pretty good fighters (kick boxing) and they are also for MAGA. They are excellent at there jobs...and they also have have my respect...as i'm sure I have earned theirs.....so what ever you are pretending to be...look deep into the mirror...Maybe you will find someone worth knowing...maybe.

Comment

Perhaps we are not communicating correctly and our language is off....and that is ok...You must find the wisdom in all of this for your self and your own soul. The very few friends I have who happen to be gay, happen to be pretty good fighters (kick boxing) and they are also for MAGA. They are excellent at there jobs...and they also have have my respect...as i'm sure I have earned theirs.....so what ever you are pretending to be...look deep into the mirror...Maybe you will find someone worth knowing...maybe.
                          Perhaps you used a gay slur and cant even man up to it tough guy.

Comment

again...this is the "no spin zone". :)

Comment

Perhaps you should not be so sensitive no name calling...suck it up, buttercup.

Comment

Perhaps you should not be so sensitive no name calling...suck it up, buttercup.
                                Awww snowflake. you dont like getting called out on your nasty old fashioned gay slur? Hope your kid's soccer club has some responsible adults running the place . Maybe he or she will see some positive influence and escape perpetual maga adolescence.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X