Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer is a weak sport for weak players.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But. But. But. It's the beautiful game. But but but it's big in Europe. But but but I'm voting Democrat and all Dems are smart and educated and only the educated play soccer.

Comment

The toughest kids play video games. They are the real strong ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Not soccer in the US. All Weaklings. All top athletes in the US play Football and Basketball. Soccer is for wimpy white kids with helicopter mother's. Truth. Want proof? See where the money goes....soccer wimps in the US make nothing. Face it...your just trying to WILL your kids sport into acceptance...people in the US hate soccer... period. Your kid is playing a fourth tier sport with other fourth tier athletes. Lame.
        98% chance you are fat, lazy loser in real life. Thankfully you can hide behind a keyboard. And you know I'm right. Think about it.

Comment

98% chance you are fat, lazy loser in real life. Thankfully you can hide behind a keyboard. And you know I'm right. Think about it.
          I thought about. Nope. Do you hate fat people? Sad You must be one of those Trump supporter idiots. And soccer still sucks.

Comment

I thought about. Nope. Do you hate fat people? Sad You must be one of those Trump supporter idiots. And soccer still sucks.
            Trump rules and you're fat. But I don't hate fat people. Just fat idiots like you.

Comment

US Youth Soccer is an inferior sport primarily because weak athletes end up in it? Discuss.
              So the toughest athletes play football ? Yes I guess Boxing is too weak for those super tough guys , Holy Cow a boxer would be terrified to fight a football player ! LOL

Comment

So the toughest athletes play football ? Yes I guess Boxing is too weak for those super tough guys , Holy Cow a boxer would be terrified to fight a football player ! LOL
                Let's be honest. There are about 4 athletes on a football field. The QB, RB, and 2 WR's. The rest are scrubs at the HS age. Slow, overweight non athletes. Luckily the WR's can play DB too.

Comment

Let's be honest. There are about 4 athletes on a football field. The QB, RB, and 2 WR's. The rest are scrubs at the HS age. Slow, overweight non athletes. Luckily the WR's can play DB too.
                  This couldn't be more accurate. The football team will take anyone. No cuts whatsoever. Soccer players would start on the football team at all the skill positions.

Comment

Blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah

Comment

Blah blah blah blah
                      Listen up bench warmer! Get me some water before I dunk your head in the toilet.

Comment

Dear...I have shirts..dear...I run around like silly bunny.....der I kick a ball.. derrrr. Let's face it...a striker and a few middys are all the athletes on a youth US soccer team...the rest are athletic rejects....derrrrrrr I kick a ball. Question....if you kick a ball but no one is there to watch it, did it happen? Deeeer.

Comment

Derrrr...I like soccer..derrrr...I run around like silly bunny.....derrrrr..... I kick a ball.. derrrr. Let's face it...a striker and a few middys are the Only athletes on a youth US soccer team...the rest are athletic rejects....derrrrrrr I kick a ball. Derrrr....if someone touches me I scream like a little girl and flop to the ground in tears....Question....if you kick a ball but no one is there to watch it, did it happen? Derrrrr.

Comment

Can't we all just get along?

Comment

Derrrr...I like soccer..derrrr...I run around like silly bunny.....derrrrr..... I kick a ball.. derrrr. Let's face it...a striker and a few middys are the Only athletes on a youth US soccer team...the rest are athletic rejects....derrrrrrr I kick a ball. Derrrr....if someone touches me I scream like a little girl and flop to the ground in tears....Question....if you kick a ball but no one is there to watch it, did it happen? Derrrrr.
                              Intradasting!

Comment

Haiku

Trolls will troll to hate
                                You should read the sign posted
                                Do not feed the trolls!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X