Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who Beachside has lost, or why they have lost them, is another conversation. My point is that the USSDA scheduling is a spit in the face for Beachside.

USSF or USSDA or USS whoever..... is showing massive favoritism to NYSC as they make us go there, to their new home turf field, with a lot of OUR players, and likely beat us to start the season. Its just an unnecessary kick in the gut.

WHY?
    Ah maybe because USSF is pissed that BS promised a site and it's nowhere to be found, while NYSC ramped up very quickly and delivered? Then there's all the BS financial question marks. BS performance is also lackluster. BS should be on notice and USSF is reminding them that they are.

You saddled up with the wrong club. Take your lumps or leave.

Comment

Once AGAIN, you are missing my point. What is wrong/right with Beachside is NOT my point.

My point is what the USSDA is doing to humiliate us.
      wah wah wah wah wah USSF is being mean to us!

Comment

Once AGAIN, you are missing my point. What is wrong/right with Beachside is NOT my point.

I don’t think anyone is missing your point. Some don’t agree with it

You are taking it too personal ... it’s not about you. At the end of the day it’s about development and exposure for your kid

Look you have to play them at some point. Better to catch them early in the season

Comment

I don’t think anyone is missing your point. Some don’t agree with it

You are taking it too personal ... it’s not about you. At the end of the day it’s about development and exposure for your kid

Look you have to play them at some point. Better to catch them early in the season
          CIAC is all about exposure. Go there.

Comment

Reading this thread

Maybe the USSDA knows more than you do. Maybe they have been trying to orchestrate a merger for the past year. Maybe those merger talks broke down because of Beachside improprieties. Maybe the USSDA has a plan that they've not let YOU in on.

Maybe... maybe....

But what we know is that Beachside is DONE (big picture). Their future is not their past, and the present begins Sept 1st.

Quit crying about spilt milk and go drink the orange juice, it tastes better.

Comment

CIAC is all about exposure. Go there.
              Thanks Skippy

Comment

No one really gives a shyyt what your point is......
                ......another self obsessed BS parent.

Comment

Maybe the USSDA knows more than you do. Maybe they have been trying to orchestrate a merger for the past year. Maybe those merger talks broke down because of Beachside improprieties. Maybe the USSDA has a plan that they've not let YOU in on.

Maybe... maybe....

But what we know is that Beachside is DONE (big picture). Their future is not their past, and the present begins Sept 1st.

Quit crying about spilt milk and go drink the orange juice, it tastes better.
                  BS cannot compete. An MLS club with DA will always draw the best players and any players they offer a spot to. BS gets the remainder. BS has no chance of keeping the best players and needs something else.

Comment

BS cannot compete. An MLS club with DA will always draw the best players and any players they offer a spot to. BS gets the remainder. BS has no chance of keeping the best players and needs something else.
                    Of course they can't keep MLS level players nor should they. USFF wants those kids to go to the MLS clubs. BS has to compete for all the non MLS level players in the area. Without offering a quality product they're losing to other clubs that do. Not treating your customer well isn't helping them either, plus the facility nonsense. They've shot themselves in the foot. It isn't fatal but could be soon if not tended to.

Comment

So looks like Masuk player is staying at BS. He wasn’t getting looks he wanted at CFCU. BS is Also getting a Ludlowe keeper who was groomed at Everton.
                      Both families did not donate to the new facility

Comment

With FC Westchester revamping up, BS is getting toasted from their NY neighbors. They are lucky Oakwood is too far or they'd end up getting split down the middle and would fade out. I bet MK will be forced to cave in and merge with someone, make it look like they took over. No way he admits he can't do it on his own.

Him and Osama claim to parents they are the best thing since sliced bread for soccer kids, tis a shame.

Comment

Osama is a fuqqing idiot.

Comment

With FC Westchester revamping up, BS is getting toasted from their NY neighbors. They are lucky Oakwood is too far or they'd end up getting split down the middle and would fade out. I bet MK will be forced to cave in and merge with someone, make it look like they took over. No way he admits he can't do it on his own.

Him and Osama claim to parents they are the best thing since sliced bread for soccer kids, tis a shame.
                            How is FCW ramping up?

Comment

How is FCW ramping up?
                              New fields
                              New association with David Villa

Comment

New fields
                                New association with David Villa
                                David Villa? Please.

BS has Paul.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X