Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No hiding in baseball, lol

Pitchers not batting
    Worst fielder placed in right field
    Relievers
    Pinch runners
    Pitch counts

Soccer requires years of skills. Baseball requires hand eye coordination
    Not sure I’d dimiss hand/eye skill to hit a baseball so easily.
    Ever play?

Comment

Ever play?
      Hahaha obviously this guy never played.

Comment

Nice picture of a fat guy throwing a baseball 95+ MPH. Are you saying that isn't impressive?
        And he's a hangnail away from a scratch. Sad.

Comment

Ever play?
          Who is dismissing it. Very important skill. Very tough to hit a baseball

But you either have hand/eye coordination or you don't. You can improve it for sure but it's all about the base

Comment

Nice picture of a fat guy throwing a baseball 95+ MPH. Are you saying that isn't impressive?
            CC doesn't throw 95 anymore

Comment

CC doesn't throw 95 anymore
              You're right so it's even more impressive that a fat guy that doesn't throw gas is still getting batters out.

Comment

Spare me. My kids make fun of baseball players. My middle son was a phenomenal baseball player but the pace of games bored him to tears.
                Literally every male soccer player I've heard say this simply couldn't cut it in a real sport for boys. In America, soccer is a game for the top female athletes and the boys who can't play baseball, basketball, football or hockey. They run for soccer and lately lax. So glad my son isn't interested and plays basketball. My daughter and her friends are amazing at soccer.

Comment

Literally every male soccer player I've heard say this simply couldn't cut it in a real sport for boys. In America, soccer is a game for the top female athletes and the boys who can't play baseball, basketball, football or hockey. They run for soccer and lately lax. So glad my son isn't interested and plays basketball. My daughter and her friends are amazing at soccer.
                  She probably cant cut it on the b-ball court so she plays soccer.

Comment

Nailed it.

Comment

And the boys can still run circles around them

Comment

So out of touch, but ignorance among older white guys is at an all time high these days.

Comment

Please don't include baseball with those other sports.

Comment

All sports are real sports. Stop trying to illegitimize the accomplishments of hard working athletes based on some crazy, non existent classification of sports based on gender. Baseball players are athletes. Baseball is hard. Soccer players are athletes. Soccer is hard. Kids play soccer because they like it, not because they’re bad at other sports.

Comment

Hmm... sounds like the USA men's soccer team could not hack it.

Historically:
                              Baseball derives from the game of Rounders (which is only played by girls in Europe)
                              Basketball derives from netball (which is only played by girls in Europe)
                              Ice Hockey derives from field hockey (which is mainly played by girls in Europe)
                              "Football" (which does not involve the use of the foot) derives from rugby (a sport played by real men without padding)
                              Cricket is (a sport played by real men with padding)...
                              Football (aka soccer in the colonies) is beyond all of these.... 2026 World Cup (yes all countries are invited cf World Series in Rounders/baseball) will take place in USA, Mexico (without a wall) and Canada (without tariffs) :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X