Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New poll

Guess the identity of the guy who starts new threads where the commentary is the same.

Unregistered

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Guess the identity of the guy who starts new threads where the commentary is the same.
      Is it you...

Comment

NEFC/BBA. I don’t know if parent or JB or both.

Comment

NEFC/BBA. I don’t know if parent or JB or both.
          This has been the defacto NEFC intranet since the day the site was launched.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            This has been the defacto NEFC intranet since the day the site was launched.
            Why is that? When people are satisfied with where their kid is, there is no need to bash others. Interesting....

Comment

Why is that? When people are satisfied with where their kid is, there is no need to bash others. Interesting....
              The ringleaders of the narrative are not the parents. Contributors for sure.

Scorpions were the target for years but that horse is dead. Now that Fred is on his way to the glue factory, Stars are the target, hence every other thread is about them.

Comment

The ringleaders of the narrative are not the parents. Contributors for sure.

Scorpions were the target for years but that horse is dead. Now that Fred is on his way to the glue factory, Stars are the target, hence every other thread is about them.
                Sounds pathetic to me.

Comment

Stupid question as I just recently joined this site.

This site doesn't require any registration to post? Why?

I registered when I joined assuming that you needed to. Yet when I attempt to post when I am logged in it won't let me. It only allows me to post when I am NOT logged in. What's up?

Comment

Stupid question as I just recently joined this site.

This site doesn't require any registration to post? Why?

I registered when I joined assuming that you needed to. Yet when I attempt to post when I am logged in it won't let me. It only allows me to post when I am NOT logged in. What's up?
                    Did you pay your dues yet?

Comment

Ya Fc Stars is innocent in every way and does not use influences to sway things in their favor all posts saying otherwise are lies and fabricated by other clubs.

Comment

Ya Fc Stars is innocent in every way and does not use influences to sway things in their favor all posts saying otherwise are lies and fabricated by other clubs.
                        I'm not with Stars, ma'am, and don't even have a daughter, but it seems that you might be proving OP's point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X