X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be an FCP parent :).
    No one believes CU people or coaches anymore. They would say they cure cancer if they could get away with it.

Comment

There was one overweight dude there decked out in Oregon Ducks gear. I figured he was a dad because he was yelling at the refs.
      Friendship cup is three notches below Balloon Fest.

Comment

Don’t forget to purchase your video footage from Modular 11, the exclusive film company for Timber’s youth events which also happens to be owned by Ryan Miller.

Comment

Friendship cup is three notches below Balloon Fest.
          That’s an insult to the Balloon Fest.

Comment

That’s an insult to the Balloon Fest.
            Your mother is three notches below the balloon fest

Comment

Your mother is three notches below the balloon fest
              My mother is really old and in poor health. And she said you have tiny hands. I’m not sure what she meant by that.

Comment

My mother is really old and in poor health. And she said you have tiny hands. I’m not sure what she meant by that.
                She was talking about D Trump's hand size.

Comment

That’s easy. The list is inaccurate and contains faulty information. Like everything else that comes from ODP and Thorns GDA.
                  Why would they lie about this? Couldn’t get the current GU coach out there, so you add the one that retired years ago?

Comment

Why would they lie about this? Couldn’t get the current GU coach out there, so you add the one that retired years ago?
                    Stan doesn’t coach at EOU any longer.

Comment

Stan doesn’t coach at EOU any longer.
                      So they used a list that is several years old. Is anyone surprised? More incompetence by the brilliant minds that lead ODP.

And FWIW my DD has a friend doing Friendship Cup this weekend. I asked her dad if he saw any college coaches there. He seemed surprised I would even ask and said this is a fun loca tournament - not a college showcase event. So I guess that means zero coaches are there except a few who happen to be coaching participating teams.

Comment

So they used a list that is several years old. Is anyone surprised? More incompetence by the brilliant minds that lead ODP.

And FWIW my DD has a friend doing Friendship Cup this weekend. I asked her dad if he saw any college coaches there. He seemed surprised I would even ask and said this is a fun loca tournament - not a college showcase event. So I guess that means zero coaches are there except a few who happen to be coaching participating teams.
                        We got the same result in midstate Jersey this weekend with the added bonus of NO GAME today. Things could be worse, count your blessings.

Comment

We got the same result in midstate Jersey this weekend with the added bonus of NO GAME today. Things could be worse, count your blessings.
                          Yeah but yesterday in New Jersey we had over 35 coaches at our game. Vast majority D1. So it’s all good.

Comment

Yeah but yesterday in New Jersey we had over 35 coaches at our game. Vast majority D1. So it’s all good.
                            Looked at the field layout when games were played at PDA and the top teams were playing right next to the oregon club teams. Sorry about kinda sucks, huh.

Comment

Looked at the field layout when games were played at PDA and the top teams were playing right next to the oregon club teams. Sorry about kinda sucks, huh.
                              How did you find time to do that between fighting off all the coaches watching your kid at friendship cup? Great multitasking.

Comment

Going to New Jersey is a waste of time. 90% of players end up 175 miles or less from their homes. No one is playing east coast college soccer. Complete waste of resources.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X