Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendship Cup

This may be the lamest list of college coaches I have ever seen for a tournament.

https://portland-mp7static.mlsdigita...oaches%202.pdf

Are match results posted anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This may be the lamest list of college coaches I have ever seen for a tournament.

That's actually too good of a list for the Thornz Asylum girls.

Comment

One of the worst schedules I've ever seen too. Weak, weak field.

Comment

Looks decent for some friendlies. Gonzaga & Oregon are even there and all the local colleges that most of the Oregon girls go to like Concordia and George Fox and Western. Why the hate?

Comment

Looks decent for some friendlies. Gonzaga & Oregon are even there and all the local colleges that most of the Oregon girls go to like Concordia and George Fox and Western. Why the hate?
            Because they spent 1250$ to go to New Jersey to play other sub par teams while everyone is watching the actual top teams play...all the while many went to not play. At all

Comment

Because they spent 1250$ to go to New Jersey to play other sub par teams while everyone is watching the actual top teams play...all the while many went to not play. At all
              Over 40 coaches at our game today, almost all D1. Every girl played. It rained though. So I guess that makes friendship cup better.

Comment

The first coach listed is the Gonzaga Men’s coach. Did he not retire from Gonzaga a few years ago?

Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks

Comment

The first coach listed is the Gonzaga Men’s coach. Did he not retire from Gonzaga a few years ago?

Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks
                  That’s easy. The list is inaccurate and contains faulty information. Like everything else that comes from ODP and Thorns GDA.

Comment

There was one overweight dude there decked out in Oregon Ducks gear. I figured he was a dad because he was yelling at the refs.

Comment

Over 40 coaches at our game today, almost all D1. Every girl played. It rained though. So I guess that makes friendship cup better.
                      While you are on this site... no one believes your lies

Comment

While you are on this site... no one believes your lies
                        Our game was before noon this morning your time. I’m capable of multitasking. And I didn’t say I was there dummy.

Comment

Your not at ECNL in NJ apparently because my u16 is there and there were NO D1 coaches watching her game.

Comment

Good luck to any Oregon girls playing soccer this weekend, wherever and at whatever level. Enjoy the beautiful game and the long weekend.

Comment

Your not at ECNL in NJ apparently because my u16 is there and there were NO D1 coaches watching her game.
                              You must be an FCP parent :).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X