X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Already addressed... by a previous poster

<<No ... we are talking about the deficit that Dubya increased by 101% and RayGun by 186% ... though by comparison Obama's was a measly 74% (and he had inherited a complete economic mess from dopey Dubya).... Clinton was a paltry 32% {do you notice a pattern here?}

Of course, Clown Prince Donaldo {born with the silver foot in his mouth} would potentially eclipse all of these (batting 30% in just one year) ... fortunately, there won't be a second term so we won't know how bad it could have been...>>

Much of the deficit increase that tRUMP has saddled us with was to give a tax break to the mega rich.... when you going to stop being a dopey patsy carrying the can for an ego maniac?
    I will be happy to answer when you stop writing like a juvenile.

Comment

We'd all be happier if Trump didn't talk and act like a 5 year old.

Comment

Excellent....your silence will be appreciated by all.

Comment

We'd all be happier if Trump didn't talk and act like a 5 year old.
          When you look at the people he is communicating to, you will understand. You have to tailor your message to your intended audience. Democrats and democrat leadership are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Sometimes they need things translated down to their level.

Comment

When you look at the people he is communicating to, you will understand. You have to tailor your message to your intended audience. Republican voters aren't the sharpest tools and few can be bothered with fact checking or digging into issues. They are easily fooled.
            Better. Much better.

And he's had a serious mental capacity breakdown. Listen to him speak before 2000. He could form sentences and use more than 100 words. Now he seems like he's got Dementia.

Comment

Excellent....your silence will be appreciated by all.
              Of course that's the Liberal way. If you don't like what is said, act like a child and then tell them to shut up.

Comment

Of course that's the Trump way. If you don't like what is said, act like a child and then tell them to shut up.
                more like it

Comment

Of course that's the Liberal way. If you don't like what is said, act like a child and then tell them to shut up.
                  Of course.... hmmm.... your first sentence contradicts your second sentence.

Suggest you try listening instead of talking/texting/tweeting

Comment

morons like it ?
                    ?????

Comment

Of course.... hmmm.... your first sentence contradicts your second sentence.

Suggest you try listening instead of talking/texting/tweeting
                      liberal speak

3 words then calls you a racist, or homophobe- i think thats what don Lemon said
                      too funny

Comment

liberal speak

3 words then calls you a racist, or homophobe- i think thats what don Lemon said
                        too funny
                        You are correct.... liberals speak (unfortunately Cons lie)

Sad that many of your brethren (especially the base) are racist/homophobic/xenophobic/stupid ...

I have just put down down $50k on "Roach Motel" stock... reckon it will be going up on Tuesday .... when the light gets turned on tRUMP ...

Run along ... there is a good boy...

Comment

Sad that many of your brethren (especially the base) are racist/homophobic/xenophobic/stupid ...

I have just put down down $50k on "Roach Motel" stock... reckon it will be going up on Tuesday .... when the light gets turned on tRUMP ...

Hope they can arrest these three before Election Day....three less democrat votes
                          https://nypost.com/2018/11/03/thugs-...peatedly-cops/

Comment

i watch liberals speak every night on tv- white people are the problem isnt racist, kanye is an uncle tom isnt racist, Screaming and belittling people who dont agree with your doctrine
                            Portland is a perfect example of liberal Utopian society

you better buy a big Roach motel to hide in after the Tbomb thats going to be dropped on your dreams tuesday
                            at least i can run,you just slither

Comment

i watch liberals speak every night on tv- white people are the problem isnt racist, kanye is an uncle tom isnt racist, Screaming and belittling people who dont agree with your doctrine
                              Portland is a perfect example of liberal Utopian society

you better buy a big Roach motel to hide in after the Tbomb thats going to be dropped on your dreams tuesday
                              at least i can run,you just slither
                              Glad to see you embracing your role as a Cockroach...

<<Screaming and belittling people who dont agree with your doctrine>> sounds like a tRUMP rally !!

Comment

3 Less Republicans.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2370991]Hope they can arrest these three before Election Day....three less democrat votes

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/cal...498434491.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X