Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Well good news is all these teams get to come home Sunday. They can be back out IG’ing their private lessons with RDO on Monday
    And you can go back to eating your 100th hotdog and packing little Johnny's bags for his stint at La Masia.

Comment

Update from Seattle.

CFC are tied atop their group, but face Crossfire Premier's top team tomorrow. Last year's XF U19s won the ecnl title.

In group B, etfc has a tie and a loss. They can't advance, final game is tomorrow.

In group C, Westside still is alive, after getting revenge against XF's b team, who knocked them out last year. WSM lost their first gayto Spokane 2-1, and needs to beat ADF on Sunday and have Spokane lose to crossfire to advance.

ADF has two losses and is only playing for pride tomorrow.

In the lower bracket, OPFC is 2-0.

Comment

Today's scores:

Crossfire A 2, CFC 1. Capitol with a good effort against a very good team.

Westside 1 ADF 0. One more goal would have helped immensely. Awaiting results of other group C game.

Rebels 2, OPFC 1. The state champs should not be losing games in this bracket. Still advance to semis on goal difference.

Comment

Today's scores:

Crossfire A 2, CFC 1. Capitol with a good effort against a very good team.

Westside 1 ADF 0. One more goal would have helped immensely. Awaiting results of other group C game.

Rebels 2, OPFC 1. The state champs should not be losing games in this bracket. Still advance to semis on goal difference.
          Free
          Classic- slumming in the b pool and lose- I would not be happy spending a grand plus for that. Opfc should be concerned going forward based on how the other Oregon teams are doing in the super bracket.

Comment

Free
            Classic- slumming in the b pool and lose- I would not be happy spending a grand plus for that. Opfc should be concerned going forward based on how the other Oregon teams are doing in the super bracket.
            Capitol and Westside did well. Eugene and the f Bombs did not.

One thing uPDX needs to know: ecnl refs permit a LOT more physical play than OYSA. Good luck.

Comment

Free
              Says the guy who isn't going zhit and mad trolling from home.

Comment

Says the guy who isn't going zhit and mad trolling from home.
                Actually was in Bellevue all weekend and watched most of the 05 kids from Oregon- opfc playing g down was a shame and they looked bad while doing it- very little chemistry and ball movement today when it mattered

Comment

Actually was in Bellevue all weekend and watched most of the 05 kids from Oregon- opfc playing g down was a shame and they looked bad while doing it- very little chemistry and ball movement today when it mattered
                  Oh good for you. Mad trolling in Bellevue. Good luck to your kid. I'm sure he's going places just like you.

Comment

Is the coach picking the best kids, or his training clients?

Comment

Oh good for you. Mad trolling in Bellevue. Good luck to your kid. I'm sure he's going places just like you.
                      You need to get yourself together- you go all scorched earth whenever somebody just says the obvious. Losing hurts, even more in a B bracket I would assume especially when you promote yourself to be the best. Just know we are all laughing with you not at you-….bwaahhaha actually at you you self righteous opfc dousche

Comment

Is the coach picking the best kids, or his training clients?
                        Hey leave Rinus out of this. Absolutely nothing wrong with the ADF coach privately training his teams players and posting it on IG hoping more people pay him on the side for training. Absolutely nothing.

Comment

You need to get yourself together- you go all scorched earth whenever somebody just says the obvious. Losing hurts, even more in a B bracket I would assume especially when you promote yourself to be the best. Just know we are all laughing with you not at you-….bwaahhaha actually at you you self righteous opfc dousche
                          Okay little man. Can't handle a little reality check and start calling names. Maybe it's time you grow up. For your son's sake.

Comment

Well, OPFC just proved all the h8ers wrong. They have won the B bracket at Crossfire Challenge, beating a whole bunch of RCL and PSPL teams in the process, and losing only one match to said RCL and PSPL teams!

Minnow. It's what's for dinner.

Comment

This didn't age well did it? Let me guess your rebuttal. Winning in the Gold ain't sh*t. Predictable.

Comment

This didn't age well did it? Let me guess your rebuttal. Winning in the Gold ain't sh*t. Predictable.
                                I'm not the OP, but winning in the B bracket is not exactly impressive. On the other hand, I'm assuming that OPFC got screwed over by the tournament director; they're clearly better than at least half the teams in the Super bracket.

Probably because they were in the "Elite Academy League" last year--TD saw that and figured they weren't any good, not noticing the shiny new State Cup trophy in the display case...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X