Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If no coaches will be there then have fun FFS. Before you know it they're off to college and you'll regret missed opportunities.
    RME. People like this are the problem with club soccer now. Thank you everyone gets a trophy movement you’be spawned a bunch of idiots who have no idea what it means to compete for anything.

Comment

RME. People like this are the problem with club soccer now. Thank you everyone gets a trophy movement you’be spawned a bunch of idiots who have no idea what it means to compete for anything.
      No one said don't play hard. But you should take advantage of the time with your kids, maybe the whole family, and enjoy the area. There's lots to do that doesn't require a 15mile hike. We had fun in Indy last year, a city we'd never been to. As a family we like to explore. We can sit around hotel rooms any where. There were almost no coaches at Indy.

I will say - hydrate! I go to Denver a lot for work and I'm constantly thirsty. On trips we buy a super cheap cooler, fill it with hotel ice and always have cold water in the car.

Comment

No one said don't play hard. But you should take advantage of the time with your kids, maybe the whole family, and enjoy the area. There's lots to do that doesn't require a 15mile hike. We had fun in Indy last year, a city we'd never been to. As a family we like to explore. We can sit around hotel rooms any where. There were almost no coaches at Indy.

I will say - hydrate! I go to Denver a lot for work and I'm constantly thirsty. On trips we buy a super cheap cooler, fill it with hotel ice and always have cold water in the car.
        Don't worry about the games, just buy some weed and climb a mountain.

Comment

Don't worry about the games, just buy some weed and climb a mountain.
          Only on TS would someone be upset that parents are treating youth sports like... youth sports.

Prime example of the overly involved parent living vicariously through his child.

Comment

Only on TS would someone be upset that parents are treating youth sports like... youth sports.

Prime example of the overly involved parent living vicariously through his child.
            But I bet at the watercooler this week you let everyone know you're kid is on one of the best soccer clubs in the country.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X