Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FKK the lowest placing team in FL ECNL

How does FKK make any claims without results? Look at ECNL standings and they are the worst on the girls and bottom three on the boys. I’m confused and think it’s fake news they send out to their members and the community.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does FKK make any claims without results? Look at ECNL standings and they are the worst on the girls and bottom three on the boys. I’m confused and think it’s fake news they send out to their members and the community.
    Boom! Hahahahaha
    True.

Comment

They are awful at developing players, and only getting worse. If you want your kid to go to Daytona State, it's the perfect place.

Comment

They are awful at developing players, and only getting worse. If you want your kid to go to Daytona State, it's the perfect place.
        Sounds like someone’s kid didn’t get picked for the team mommy/daddy wanted. You can start multiple threads and just keep answering your own post...seriously pitiful

Comment

Sounds like someone’s kid didn’t get picked for the team mommy/daddy wanted. You can start multiple threads and just keep answering your own post...seriously pitiful
          Its also probably these posters from other club(s) are seeing many of their players walk, sour grapes.
          There were a lot at tryouts and they were not just from fkk.
          Remember ECNL is a higher level then GCF, NPL,FPL etc. were your club is at.

Comment

I don't usually post but after reading this thread I felt I need to chime in.
            We came to FKK from another club specifically for ECNL. The record of the ECNL teams was not a deciding factor for us but the level of competition of the league was. Our son was not getting challenge playing the likes of NPL. Sure the team he was on had a decent record but year after year the same thing. You are only going to get better
            if you're playing against high level of competition. Go ahead and preach wins and losses, I'll take competition over shiny medals.

Comment

I don't usually post but after reading this thread I felt I need to chime in.
              We came to FKK from another club specifically for ECNL. The record of the ECNL teams was not a deciding factor for us but the level of competition of the league was. Our son was not getting challenge playing the likes of NPL. Sure the team he was on had a decent record but year after year the same thing. You are only going to get better
              if you're playing against high level of competition. Go ahead and preach wins and losses, I'll take competition over shiny medals.
              I’ll take good coaching and development over a more competitive league. And it’s really not that much more competitive than FSPL and NPL, but everyone has the opportunity to decide what’s best for them. I had my son on an older team these last two seasons and it was not a good experience. Poor coaching and terrible results. Won’t make that mistake with my younger son.

Comment

I’ll take good coaching and development over a more competitive league. And it’s really not that much more competitive than FSPL and NPL, but everyone has the opportunity to decide what’s best for them. I had my son on an older team these last two seasons and it was not a good experience. Poor coaching and terrible results. Won’t make that mistake with my younger son.
                ECNL is more competitive then NPL, played NPL for 2 years and ECNL this past season. You are right though poor coaching is a big factor but you're going to find that in every club. Like the poster above we moved to ecnl , yes fkk and found a good coach, good development and yes highly competitive league play.

Comment

What good is training on a non ECNL team if it leads to a team that no one bothers to watch. What good is better competition in ECNL if the training is bad and the team is horrible and leaves you with a team no one wants to watch.

Comment

What good is training on a non ECNL team if it leads to a team that no one bothers to watch. What good is better competition in ECNL if the training is bad and the team is horrible and leaves you with a team no one wants to watch.
                    Please site examples since you seem to be in the know.

Comment

Please site examples since you seem to be in the know.
                      Look FKK is just plain ole bad at soccer. How is it possible to be the lowest ranked team in Florida in the ECNL and say you are the best club?

Comment

The younger age groups on the boys side is pretty good at FKK and have done well in ECNL. 2005s and 2006s did well and watch what the 2007s will do this year

Comment

The younger age groups on the boys side is pretty good at FKK and have done well in ECNL. 2005s and 2006s did well and watch what the 2007s will do this year
                          2003 Boys headed to Nationals in a few weeks..

Comment

2003 Boys headed to Nationals in a few weeks..
                            With the addition of some new players this team will better their #3 ranking in ECNL SE region next season.

Comment

With the addition of some new players this team will better their #3 ranking in ECNL SE region next season.

Yes, everyone looks forward to "next season" after June. Until, next season comes and you are still no better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X