Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh no Lalo rumored to have resurfaced at Weston DA

Rumor has it that Carillo is recommending that coach Lalo replace him coaching the 04s. I feel bad for those girls.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it that Carillo is recommending that coach Lalo replace him coaching the 04s. I feel bad for those girls.
    Where did Lalo coach at previously ??

Comment

Where did Lalo coach at previously ??
      Fired from West Pines and then came to Hollywood Cyclones fired from here as well.

Comment

Eduardo Lalo Liza he coached my son at West Pines horrible time for the whole time he was there. The way he treated the kids and spoke to the kids. You wanted your kid to play you were treating him to dinner drinks etc... Now he is with girls wow can’t imagine that

Comment

Eduardo Lalo Liza he coached my son at West Pines horrible time for the whole time he was there. The way he treated the kids and spoke to the kids. You wanted your kid to play you were treating him to dinner drinks etc... Now he is with girls wow can’t imagine that
          Sounds like a replacement of Victor Pastora

Comment

Sounds like a replacement of Victor Pastora
            Really, Damn Weston standards are so poor, now they are complete a bunch of clowns running Weston.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X