Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    looks like shes celebrating as good and hard as the rest of her team mates (including Rapino)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W48k_mrBWs
    The same people complaining are probably the ones who bring cowbells to their kids games and urge them to score more goals when they are already up by 10 🙄

Comment

The same people complaining are probably the ones who bring cowbells to their kids games and urge them to score more goals when they are already up by 10 ��
      No the ones complaining are the ones who sit far away from cowbell parents. Classless all around.

Comment

I didn’t see anything wrong with her celebration. She just scored her first goal of what will probably be her last WC. She’s also had to work harder than anyone on that team to earn a spot and prove herself. Cut these women some slack and let them enjoy the moment.
        I think that’s a big part of it - for all of the team. There is so much media scrutiny around this team/tournament that a 2-0 lackluster win would have opened up a can of “the world has caught up.” For the next 4 weeks, this is America’s team. And to open up the tournament and have things really work must be a huge relief.

Comment

LOL seriously? I mean, at least try to give a valid argument.

I didn't see her swirling about. I didn't see a 40-yard run followed up with a slide and some dog-leg wagging.

pfftt.....
          Rapinoe is a horses azz.

Comment

I didn’t see anything wrong with her celebration. She just scored her first goal of what will probably be her last WC. She’s also had to work harder than anyone on that team to earn a spot and prove herself. Cut these women some slack and let them enjoy the moment.
            Nothing wrong with celebrating every goal scored in the WORLD CUP. this is the ultimate tournament. You might never get another chance and millions more will never get a chance.

you can look to women college basketball and see the same thing. UCONN woman probably average about 50 point scoring differential and this happens in the NCAA tournament as well during the first round.

Comment

Jill Ellis played the gender card in a New York minute

LOL seriously? I mean, at least try to give a valid argument.

I didn't see her swirling about. I didn't see a 40-yard run followed up with a slide and some dog-leg wagging.

pfftt.....
              exactly, lloyd ran right into rapinos arms (as shown in the video)...followed by the rest of the team....and they celebrated together....quite vigorously!!!!!!!!very hot :)

Comment

exactly, lloyd ran right into rapinos arms (as shown in the video)...followed by the rest of the team....and they celebrated together....quite vigorously!!!!!!!!very hot :)
                I hope you neither have children or have anything to do with children in any capacity

Comment

I hope you neither have children or have anything to do with children in any capacity
                  obviously, passing judgement on people you never met is your personality as you have shown on all your posts...perhaps not a good quality to have as a person.

Comment

obviously, passing judgement on people you never met is your personality as you have shown on all your posts...perhaps not a good quality to have as a person.
                    You showed plenty about your personality.

Comment

There is one rabid homophobe on here daily. Best ignored. Not sure why such a person would have any interest in women's world cup.

Comment

I'm taking that as a compliment...thanks amigo :).....FYI, i will never stab you or anyone in the back...only in the front so you see it coming.

Comment

Question Man Responds

Nowhere near like how Rapinoe did.

That's the entire point.

Come one, you need to keep up if you want to play the game. Right now, it just looks like your built too low and all the good ones are going over your head.
                          Is there like an official celebration meter or standard that must be adhered to here?

Comment

Question Man Responds

Rapinoe is a horses azz.
                            Isn't a horse's ass the part at the back end of a horse that emits dollops of road apples?

Isn't Megan Rapinoe just a principled and outspoken person who happens to be one of the best female soccer players in the world?

Comment

Isn't a horse's ass the part at the back end of a horse that emits dollops of road apples?

Isn't Megan Rapinoe just a principled and outspoken person who happens to be one of the best female soccer players in the world?
                              Outspoken yes. Good player yes. Principled is the young lady from Norway (I think) who is one of the best in the world who stayed home to make a point about her cause. Rapinoe is just an angry, big mouth who has made a decent living doing something she enjoys and complains about how awful the country is and how persecuted she is. No time for her and her double scissors sliding celebrations in 13-0 games. She would have made more of an impact if she stayed home. All she’s done is make the team unlikable.

Comment

Doesn’t bother me at all.I like the team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X