Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The definition of ugly American

It's not just Trump giving the US a bad name.

US women's World Cup team comes under criticism for celebrating goals in blowout
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/us-wo...als-in-blowout

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

US women's World Cup team comes under criticism for celebrating goals in blowout
    Ironic that you tried to institute Trump in there, when it was Rapinoe who was the worst offender....

Comment

I’ll give you ugly American...F*ck you!!!

Comment

It may come down to goal differential, so I'm ok with scoring as many as you can. That being said, the celebration that Rapinoe did at goal #9 was obnoxious. Some of the others have never scored before in a World Cup so I get that they want to celebrate, but the senior members and coaches could have toned it down a little.....

Comment

Whaaaaa.....poor Thailand. Don't care, they were absolutely one of the worst national teams I have ever seen.

It's the World Cup.....celebrate all your goals.

PC Police out there need to shove it up their. Opps...sorry everyone at the World Cup deserves a medal and a hug.

Comment

What about the ugly Thais?

This is what Thailand did to its lesser competition in last year’s AFF Championship:

Thailand 11-0 Cambodia
            Thailand 8-0 Malaysia
            Thailand 8-0 Timor-Leste

Please show me the apologies Thailand made for running up the scores against these teams...

What goes around, comes around.

Comment

What about the ugly Thais?

This is what Thailand did to its lesser competition in last year’s AFF Championship:

Thailand 11-0 Cambodia
              Thailand 8-0 Malaysia
              Thailand 8-0 Timor-Leste

Please show me the apologies Thailand made for running up the scores against these teams...

What goes around, comes around.
              Running up the score was not a topic that someone brought up. Not a problem! It was excessive celebrations.

Comment

It may come down to goal differential, so I'm ok with scoring as many as you can. That being said, the celebration that Rapinoe did at goal #9 was obnoxious. Some of the others have never scored before in a World Cup so I get that they want to celebrate, but the senior members and coaches could have toned it down a little.....
                They want to be paid like pro's then act like a professional. Doesn't matter if it's your first or your 100th.

Comment

Running up the score was not a topic that someone brought up. Not a problem! It was excessive celebrations.
                  What’s next - waving the flag too much, snowflake?

Comment

The more the looney lefties cry about Trump, the more I love him.

Comment

They want to be paid like pro's then act like a professional. Doesn't matter if it's your first or your 100th.
                      They earned their spot in the top soccer competition in the world, hence the right to celebrate when they score EVERYTIME!

Comment

They earned their spot in the top soccer competition in the world, hence the right to celebrate when they score EVERYTIME!
                        OK, but you also have to deal with the consequences of those actions. I've seen people get taken out for similar activity. Not condoning it, but it happens.

Comment

The more the looney lefties cry about Trump, the more I love him.
                          Isn't it the looney lefties always telling us how the US is being scorned by the rest of the world? I'm betting the same looney lefties are the ones supporting that unprofessional exhibition yesterday.

Comment

What’s next - waving the flag too much, snowflake?
                            Get over yourself. People like you give us real Conservatives a bad name.

Celebrate away, just be prepared to deal with the consequences when someone else doesn't like it and cleat rakes the back of your knee....

Comment

Get over yourself. People like you give us real Conservatives a bad name.

Celebrate away, just be prepared to deal with the consequences when someone else doesn't like it and cleat rakes the back of your knee....
                              If they can score 13 goals they need to score 13 goals, every goal counts in standings

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X