Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay can’t compete! 3rd biggest state in the country! With a fantastic diversity of players. I am not blaming the kids it’s the training and coaching here! It’s just not on the level. Superstar syndrome like players from doral as example, zero game awareness, great individuals!! Play the game it’s a team game.
    Florida Elite 07 the only team that represented well and did well. The others lame. even with super teams from Florida could just not compete. Who the hell brings a bunch of 2009 to Texas tries to win with a superteam from across MLS Academy players and we still lose.

Poor coaching as always wins,

Comment

Florida Elite 07 the only team that represented well and did well. The others lame. even with super teams from Florida could just not compete. Who the hell brings a bunch of 2009 to Texas tries to win with a superteam from across MLS Academy players and we still lose.

2nd division though. Still, that's a nice result. Did they do it with their own players or the Miami kids they have used all year?

Comment

Superstar syndrome in Florida! Let’s pick all superstars we will win. Zero game awareness or tatical awareness. We just don’t play the game in this state! But that’s what we pick kids with tricks that can’t play soccer! Inter Miami meh!!! The tradition continues I wonder why??

Comment

2nd division though. Still, that's a nice result. Did they do it with their own players or the Miami kids they have used all year?
          1 Miami Player only the rest all Florida Elite, Considering out of state event and they faired well, not bad!

The rest of Florida Super Teams of which some players that leaving next season to Inter, didnt fair up correctly, were bodied around and started to cry and break down, in the game saying they are too aggressive and cant do my skill moves.

Comment

What a pathetic group of whiny losers you all are! You know why Florida sucks? Because all the parents are insane. Why are you on here talking **** about young teams that your own kids clearly aren’t a part of? Can’t measure up, were you guys there watching the games? You guys act as if these teams are national teams, ‘superstar’ teams. They’re not. They’re simply kids who love to play soccer and who enjoyed the experience of getting to play out of state. By the logic on here, any state that didn’t win this cup doesn’t measure up then. So f-u-c-k-i-n-g stupid

Comment

What a pathetic group of whiny losers you all are! You know why Florida sucks? Because all the parents are insane. Why are you on here talking **** about young teams that your own kids clearly aren’t a part of? Can’t measure up, were you guys there watching the games? You guys act as if these teams are national teams, ‘superstar’ teams. They’re not. They’re simply kids who love to play soccer and who enjoyed the experience of getting to play out of state. By the logic on here, any state that didn’t win this cup doesn’t measure up then. So f-u-c-k-i-n-g stupid
              Hmm. Florida Elite Did! LOL

So you're stup*&

Comment

Florida Elite?

So you're stup*&
                Can somebody help me find a Florida Elite team on here???

https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu....aspx?eid=1042

Comment

So you're stup*&
                  It must have been Florida Premier. And by "winning" it looks like they didn't make it to the top bracket after the round robin and made the consolation division and yes, they did move on to win the consolation bracket. The did not "win" the tournament. But I'm sure even the consolation bracket was difficult so it is still a good trophy.

As to whether they used their own players, I sincerely doubt it. That coach has a reputation for recruiting 3 sometime more "guest" players to his roster for any good tournament. Even commissioners cup this year you can see a big thread on it. He had 2 team in it and BOTH had guest players. Now, some parent from the club was on there saying that they were guest players because the rostered them to the club for the event... but that doesn't change the fact the players were from a Miami club and don't train with them (and then they proceed to bash TBU for recruiting and not developing!). There is almost no way he would take a team to Dallas and use only players from his own club. That is not how he operates and everyone in Tampa has figured that out.

Comment

Yes yes yes. 100 percent yes. Parents are a high part of the problem. But so the clubs that chase trophies and leagues with new initials are a big part too. Hopefully Inter can run a real program.

Comment

Everyone in Miami knows it too. It is not just tampa.

It must have been Florida Premier. And by "winning" it looks like they didn't make it to the top bracket after the round robin and made the consolation division and yes, they did move on to win the consolation bracket. The did not "win" the tournament. But I'm sure even the consolation bracket was difficult so it is still a good trophy.

As to whether they used their own players, I sincerely doubt it. That coach has a reputation for recruiting 3 sometime more "guest" players to his roster for any good tournament. Even commissioners cup this year you can see a big thread on it. He had 2 team in it and BOTH had guest players. Now, some parent from the club was on there saying that they were guest players because the rostered them to the club for the event... but that doesn't change the fact the players were from a Miami club and don't train with them (and then they proceed to bash TBU for recruiting and not developing!). There is almost no way he would take a team to Dallas and use only players from his own club. That is not how he operates and everyone in Tampa has figured that out.

Comment

Everyone in Miami knows it too. It is not just tampa.
                        They still won though, they lost only one game and won under Silver. Regardless if they took some and experimented, seems they did well this past season and strong group of players being put together to showcase. Yet others from South Florida doing the opposite, only dribblers and tall players, yet on the pitch are cry babies and think they are messi's.

Comment

So, I don't even really understand this message but yes, they won the consolation bracket and finished 9th in the second division (behind the DA division) in their age group. Bravo. I'm just sick of seeing them crap on CC and TBU for "recruiting" when they supposedly develop yet we all know this team, which won a ton of games, has used many guest players all year. So, you win with guests, we win with kids leaving other clubs to get to play in a higher level. Which is is "development" now? I'd say it is the club that keeps adding players who want more and better. Not the club that borrows players. But congrats on a 9th place finish in the second tier of a very good tournament.

They still won though, they lost only one game and won under Silver. Regardless if they took some and experimented, seems they did well this past season and strong group of players being put together to showcase. Yet others from South Florida doing the opposite, only dribblers and tall players, yet on the pitch are cry babies and think they are messi's.

Comment

And also, if you want to know what is wrong with soccer not just in Florida, but in the USA... look no further than some parent defending the concept of a "showcase" team of 11 year olds in 9v9 soccer. hahahahahahaha. I mean come on, the Showcase stuff starts in high school at 11 v 11. A showcase team at U12 is trophy chasing for parent ego. Nothing more.

So, I don't even really understand this message but yes, they won the consolation bracket and finished 9th in the second division (behind the DA division) in their age group. Bravo. I'm just sick of seeing them crap on CC and TBU for "recruiting" when they supposedly develop yet we all know this team, which won a ton of games, has used many guest players all year. So, you win with guests, we win with kids leaving other clubs to get to play in a higher level. Which is is "development" now? I'd say it is the club that keeps adding players who want more and better. Not the club that borrows players. But congrats on a 9th place finish in the second tier of a very good tournament.

Comment

And also, if you want to know what is wrong with soccer not just in Florida, but in the USA... look no further than some parent defending the concept of a "showcase" team of 11 year olds in 9v9 soccer. hahahahahahaha. I mean come on, the Showcase stuff starts in high school at 11 v 11. A showcase team at U12 is trophy chasing for parent ego. Nothing more.
                              Or, you know, it could be for the kids to have a good time...

Comment

Or, you know, it could be for the kids to have a good time...
                                Now that is a very good reason to do soccer and tournaments. But really, do you think the kids wouldn't have a good time unless their coach recruited kids from different clubs around the state to make a super team to win the second division? That's BS. If it was about the kids having a good time, they would play these tournaments with their own club players. The recruiting is about trophy chasing for the parent/coach/club egos. The kids just want to play with friends and I'm sure they love to win too, but do you think any 11 year old said it's just not fun without ringers? What is it their sponsored FB ads say when it pops up? The number 1 development club in Tampa? Really? You have TBU envy. We have 3rd division teams for fun and develop AND recruit for our first and second division teams. We don't go around claiming we do anything different. We just claim to be the best. It's not the case with every coach and every team, but on the balance, we are the best. Good luck keeping those recruits from jumping ship to TBU when the Miami boys stop wanting to play with you though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X