• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England DA U19 and U17 Best 11

U19
    https://www.nesoccerjournal.com/boys...n-new-england/

U17
    https://www.nesoccerjournal.com/boys...ds-five-clubs/

too bad only about 10 people will be able to read the links.

Comment

Can someone post the teams???.

Comment

Best XI, not team ranking

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          No, it's a good thing. They will fold soon enough.

Comment

No, it's a good thing. They will fold soon enough.
            Why would you want them to fold?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              That’s true. DA won’t fold but the New England soccer journal should. I don’t know anyone who would pay for it.

Comment

That’s true. DA won’t fold but the New England soccer journal should. I don’t know anyone who would pay for it.

Total BS. Many do pay including lots of D1 schools and clubs. Just look at the retweets from these D1 schools or clubs when one or more of their players are highlighted in NESJ.

Even the USMNT had retweeted one of their articles. If it was a "rag" publication, no good school or organization would retweet/highlight their article as it would only make that school/organization look desperate for publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  Total BS. Many do pay including lots of D1 schools and clubs. Just look at the retweets from these D1 schools or clubs when one or more of their players are highlighted in NESJ.

Even the USMNT had retweeted one of their articles. If it was a "rag" publication, no good school or organization would retweet/highlight their article as it would only make that school/organization look desperate for publicity.
                  I’ve never seen them, but I don’t follow a lot of people on Twitter. It’s odd to retweet a pub that no one can access.

Comment

I’ve never seen them, but I don’t follow a lot of people on Twitter. It’s odd to retweet a pub that no one can access.
                    Well they tease u into the first few paragraphs. I can see people who can afford it paying for this. For the USMNT or Brown women’s soccer it’s a no brainer.

Comment

We’re a headline society, no one reads anymore. No need to pay.

Comment

Can someone please post this list? Don’t want to sign up for a year for just one article.

Comment

We’re a headline society, no one reads anymore. No need to pay.
                          Huh? they would need to read it (and pay) to know their players are in the article in order to retweet it.

Comment

Huh? they would need to read it (and pay) to know their players are in the article in order to retweet it.
                            Clubs get it for free

Comment

Clubs get it for free
                              USMNT and D1 schools too?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X