X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge, evade, and deflect!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Armada has had girls ECNL for 5 years longer and the girls ecnl league record is worse than FESA’s.
    Nice attempt at deflection FESA, but we are talking about boys. I certainly understand why you wouldn’t want to do that!

Comment

Thanks for confirming that you’re an idiot!
      No. If your club is truly good enough then a player can get Developed all the way Up to the U23 team and be noticed before graduation from high school.

Plus last I heard Orlando City and Atlanta do not provide room or board which is why a lot of non local players drop off after a bit of a stay with them and return to home clubs or leave soccer altogether. So don’t be quick to sell the house.

Comment

No. If your club is truly good enough then a player can get Developed all the way Up to the U23 team and be noticed before graduation from high school.

Plus last I heard Orlando City and Atlanta do not provide room or board which is why a lot of non local players drop off after a bit of a stay with them and return to home clubs or leave soccer altogether. So don’t be quick to sell the house.
        Are you serious??? What planet do you live on? If your kid gets an opportunity to join an MLS DA program, in most cases, you make it happen. Let me think about this for a second..... my kid is 15, he has the choice to join the Atlanta United DA program that could lead to a stint in Europe or a homegrown contract, or he could stay in Jacksonville and hope to play for the Armada U23’s, which by the way he is already on the roster of at 15 years old. It’s really tough, but I think we take our chances in Atlanta. Good grief you fools are brainwashed!

Comment

Are you serious??? What planet do you live on? If your kid gets an opportunity to join an MLS DA program, in most cases, you make it happen. Let me think about this for a second..... my kid is 15, he has the choice to join the Atlanta United DA program that could lead to a stint in Europe or a homegrown contract, or he could stay in Jacksonville and hope to play for the Armada U23’s, which by the way he is already on the roster of at 15 years old. It’s really tough, but I think we take our chances in Atlanta. Good grief you fools are brainwashed!
          Good luck! You are a tool!

Comment

You clearly are incapable of thinking logically.

Comment

FESAs just a bunch of jealous wannabee losers. Their program is clearly inferior so they go about slamming DA constantly and Armada in general. As if ECNL b-league is so amazing or even closely competitive with DA on boys side. Far from it! Please name me a single FESA boys player who got full scholarship to major program or sniff of serious professonial club exposure. Anyone? How about call it to national level training pool? I will be waiting.

Comment

FESAs just a bunch of jealous wannabee losers. Their program is clearly inferior so they go about slamming DA constantly and Armada in general. As if ECNL b-league is so amazing or even closely competitive with DA on boys side. Far from it! Please name me a single FESA boys player who got full scholarship to major program or sniff of serious professonial club exposure. Anyone? How about call it to national level training pool? I will be waiting.
                Anyone? ever? just one. Crickets.. chirp, chirp, chirp

Comment

No but I heard they did stay one night at a holiday inn express after they slept on Bubb's floor the night before.

Comment

Lol what about the rest of your programs? You are so ignorant. Get off your high horse. Loser!
                    You still argue about DA!

Comment

Lol what about the rest of your programs? You are so ignorant. Get off your high horse. Loser!
                      Armada has about the same number of ECNL all-region players on their B teams as FESA does with their A teams. That tells you a lot.

http://www.boysecnl.com/2019/07/2018...ams-announced/

Comment

DA is not perfect but you incessant FESA losers complaining and bitching about it because you ain't got it so the jokes on you. You don't even bother to suggest a better alternative. Just constantly bash DA. What league you got is better or even close? More crickets.. chirp, chirp, chirp. volt sad loser. Go get a real job.

Comment

DA is not perfect but you incessant FESA losers complaining and bitching about it because you ain't got it so the jokes on you. You don't even bother to suggest a better alternative. Just constantly bash DA. What league you got is better or even close? More crickets.. chirp, chirp, chirp. volt sad loser. Go get a real job.
                          Fire you first and let them all play against each other. It is not rocket science DB!

Comment

Fire you first and let them all play against each other. It is not rocket science DB!
                            Oh. So you are sad FESA. Like the kid on the kickball field getting picked last or not able to play. If your club and coaches are not qualified for elite level training and competition as defined by National authorities and experts maybe your club needs to change rather than DA allowing your sad club to contaminate a superior product. That is not rocket science either DB! So you really think allowing b-league ECNL players to compete at DA league is going to make DA better?? That is pretty funny. Nice try. Now go back under the sewer at Veterans so you can concoct your next scheme.

Comment

Oh. So you are sad FESA. Like the kid on the kickball field getting picked last or not able to play. If your club and coaches are not qualified for elite level training and competition as defined by National authorities and experts maybe your club needs to change rather than DA allowing your sad club to contaminate a superior product. That is not rocket science either DB! So you really think allowing b-league ECNL players to compete at DA league is going to make DA better?? That is pretty funny. Nice try. Now go back under the sewer at Veterans so you can concoct your next scheme.
                              Go back to stroking pats cock! 90 percent of families have no idea what DA is! It’s that bad! But y’all need to sell something. That ego needs inflation!

How many DA and A licensed coaches do you have? Lol check yourself and wreck yourself!

Comment

Go back to stroking pats cock! 90 percent of families have no idea what DA is! It’s that bad! But y’all need to sell something. That ego needs inflation!

How many DA and A licensed coaches do you have? Lol check yourself and wreck yourself!
                                LOL! You think 90% of parents know what boys ECNL is, and that it’s better than DA??? F’idiot FECES Nugget!!! What’s to sell?

Here’s all you need to ask yourself as a parent...
                                1. Do you have a boy?
                                2. Do you think he is top 5-10% of his age group locally?
                                3. Does he want to play consistently against and with the majority of the best players and teams in the country?
                                4. Does he want the best opportunities to play for a US National Team, a major D1 program, a European academy, or professionally at some point in his future?
                                5. Is he committed to putting in the work to get there?

If the answers to questions 1-5 are all yes, then the ONLY option is Boys DA. It’s pretty simple!

By the way, PC, LA, VT, EB, TP, MW, and AB are all A licensed coaches at Armada. That’s just the boys side. Bye Felicia!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X