Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    what are the rules in soccer? the rules are completely discretionary by the referee.

In Track...the winner is determined by who crosses the finish line first...not subject to an interpretation.
    Call them sports, call them games...who cares? They are all ultimately for entertainment and most people would rather stick needles in their eyes then sit through a track meet.

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

yes, why does a boxing referee interpret each fight differently?
      boxing referees job is to protect the fighters....there are a panel of judges that interpret the fights.

Comment

yes we did.

Can you post 2019-2020 expenses by team?

Comment

Can you post 2019-2020 expenses by team?
          i can't speak for all the teams, but prices went up (Barca). about 29% over last year (comparing last year to this year paying in full)

Comment

i can't speak for all the teams, but prices went up (Barca). about 29% over last year (comparing last year to this year paying in full)
            Cut the BS. BARCA price went up 5%. You must be referring to SUSA whose price increase is about 35%.

Comment

Cut the BS. BARCA price went up 5%. You must be referring to SUSA whose price increase is about 35%.
              i wish you were right.

Comment

No comparison. Barca without a doubt. Wasted so much money at SUSA. They wouldn't have ever developed my son as quick as Barca did.
                Barca have much stronger coaches. SUSA have a better marketing machine and leagues to offer.

Comment

Lies.

Comment

Lies.
                    Not if it’s on this site.

Comment

Not if it’s on this site.
                      Ha good one.

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

Barca have much stronger coaches. SUSA have a better marketing machine and leagues to offer.
                        what leagues are better and/or different?...barca has teams in edp and nyclub.
                        Arent susa in the same leagues?

Comment

Lies.
                          then i was either being severely undercharged last year or i am being overcharged now.

does anyone that has registered have a number they can throw out? i can tell you that the kit and registration fee is $650

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

then i was either being severely undercharged last year or i am being overcharged now.

does anyone that has registered have a number they can throw out? i can tell you that the kit and registration fee is $650
                            $2200 +/- for 2nd or 3rd team...not sure for the 1st team. (does not include kit and registration fee at $650)

Comment

Wonder if it is different by the team levels .... for us ... up over 35% plus additional for referee fees ... if you add referee fees, its up 44%. And way more if you take the pay as you go deal - 64.5% ... don't know what kid of deal your kid got ... but good for you ... would be interested in what year and team is up only 5%

Comment

$2200 +/- for 2nd or 3rd team...not sure for the 1st team. (does not include kit and registration fee at $650)
                                that must be different by year also. because your 2200 is my 2750 :(

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X