Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We had a great experience with Scotty and loved where our daughter ended up in college. On our team the better players who worked hard and owned the recruitment process did quite well. The players who's parents never accepted they were 2nd rate or felt Scotty should do the entire recruitment process for every player ended up very unhappy.

Which group were you in?
    Thanks again Scotty, for your thoughts.

Comment

Thanks again Scotty, for your thoughts.
      No problem, we know people like you need all the explanations and help you can get. Let us know if there is anything else you need explained to you.

Comment

Uh, no it's not. There is no investigation by FYSA or US Soccer. You can call both organizations and ask. If it was criminal they would have already server the club with a subpoena which they have not.

Where does your sickness end?
        Where does your sickness end, scotty?

Comment

I just read on TS that Space Coast is getting ECNL. Cheers to you, Scotty my boy!

Comment

We are so fortunate to have the best coach and director in the State of Florida, right in Brevard county!
            I just pissed myself, laughing....

Comment

We are so fortunate to have the best coach and director in the State of Florida, right in Brevard county!
              Never heard of him.

Comment

What about ECNL coming to SC?

Comment

space coast will be under a huge collapse right when they get ecnl lol

Comment

Top Post!

Comment

I just pissed myself, laughing....
                      You people are jerks. He is amazing. In fact he is so great he took me out to dinner and paid for it using the clubs credit card...

Comment

You people are jerks. He is amazing. In fact he is so great he took me out to dinner and paid for it using the clubs credit card...
                        I think you have him confused with Dustin Smith, former SCU coach and former head women's soccer coach at Florida Tech. Florida Tech fired him for using school funds for personal expenses.

Or maybe YOU are Dustin, projecting your own misdeeds onto the rival coach you are so jealous of:
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Comment

I think you have him confused with Dustin Smith, former SCU coach and former head women's soccer coach at Florida Tech. Florida Tech fired him for using school funds for personal expenses.

Or maybe YOU are Dustin, projecting your own misdeeds onto the rival coach you are so jealous of:
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
                          @therealdusty don't be bustin on me

Comment

I am not in the least bit surprised.

Comment

Oh, so he took you out to his regular hang out, Savoy Orlando. Well good for you, and I hope you and Scottayy had a gay old time. Cheerio!

Comment

Oh, so he took you out to his regular hang out, Savoy Orlando. Well good for you, and I hope you and Scottayy had a gay old time. Cheerio!
                                I do not find this amusing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X