Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You aren't very bright. I know there are very few boys and boys coaches there. How would I know that if I were at another club. I know the answers to the questions I'm asking. They are some questions some of the blind loyalists should probably think about if they want to go about the business of making the club as good for everyone as it seems to be for the 03G experience. Right now it feels like we are all paying for you to have your experience. It's not sustainable if that's the case...
    I’m obviously brighter than you are since you’re paying for a service that you’re not satisfied with. So who really is the a blind loyalist? To me it doesn’t make a lot of sense to pay for a service that you don’t like it but then wanna complain about it. Sorry you’re feeling that you’re paying for the 03G experience. But I’m pretty sure the fees that those parents pay take care of it. Remember there’s always other options if you aren’t happy.

Comment

You aren't very bright. I know there are very few boys and boys coaches there. How would I know that if I were at another club. I know the answers to the questions I'm asking. They are some questions some of the blind loyalists should probably think about if they want to go about the business of making the club as good for everyone as it seems to be for the 03G experience. Right now it feels like we are all paying for you to have your experience. It's not sustainable if that's the case...

By the way… I know the answer to every question that you posed I’m comfortable with how my money is spent and how the club is being run. Celtic is far from perfect but I’ve been there for over eight years and know that things are better than they were at any other time since I’ve been there. If you’re not happy then maybe you should take your money and your kid elsewhere.

Comment

My kid plays there because that's where he and his friends and their coach have chosen to set up shop. Doesn't mean I'm happy about writing that check, or what is going on in right. We all pay that guy's salary. There are teams and kids at the club who couldn't pick him out of a lineup. Keep it up with the happy happy joy joy BS though.

Comment

The old if you don’t like it leave is certainly a popular way to go these days . Personally I will just wait for the 03 team to implode . Hopefully things then get better for the rest of us . Who knows maybe the DOC will come by and check on the boys side .

Comment

My kid plays there because that's where he and his friends and their coach have chosen to set up shop. Doesn't mean I'm happy about writing that check, or what is going on in right. We all pay that guy's salary. There are teams and kids at the club who couldn't pick him out of a lineup. Keep it up with the happy happy joy joy BS though.

So lemme get this.......you are paying for something that you aren’t forced to use, you don’t voice your concerns, yet want to complain? Got it Makes perfect sense.

Comment

So lemme get this.......you are paying for something that you aren’t forced to use, you don’t voice your concerns, yet want to complain? Got it Makes perfect sense.
              Who's paying you ? This is hysterical.

Comment

Who's paying you ? This is hysterical.
                What’s hysterical is someone complaining on an anonymous message board about a service that they don’t have to use but continually use it when they aren’t forced to use and but they have several other options available. lol But i get it. It’s always easier to get on the Internet and complain about something then to actually do something about it especially when the power is in your own hands.

Comment

Funny thread. Y’all are a trip. 03G mom is definitely drinking the JB Kool-ade. No doubt about it. JB only does things for his team. Can’t deny that whatsoever. Those 03 parents are a strange crew. However 03 mom is right about one thing in that you need to realize that you look kinda stupid complaining about something that you chose to do. No one at Celtic forced you to stroke those checks. And if you feel that the club and JB don’t have the best interest of your child, then why are you still there? IJS

Comment

Pretty sure it’s not the 03 mom although her and the grandparents are very very loud . The Dad however is seriously self important and I’m sure loves all this stuff . Certainly never has anything good to say about the 02s and Frank .

Comment

Pretty sure it’s not the 03 mom although her and the grandparents are very very loud . The Dad however is seriously self important and I’m sure loves all this stuff . Certainly never has anything good to say about the 02s and Frank .
                      This is now an 03/JB thread. Don’t divert the discussions to something else. We will lose the momentum of all this great inside information

Comment

Certainly never has anything good to say about the 02s and Frank .
                        This comment is absolutely hilarious.

Comment

This is now an 03/JB thread. Don’t divert the discussions to something else. We will lose the momentum of all this great inside information
                          Oh poor lifeless little food stamp man. This isn’t a discussion and you are not getting any inside information. This whole tread is two low life’s like yourself that have nothing better to do than post back and forth to each other

Comment

Haha. You blew your cover 02 mom by calling the coach Frank. Only an 02 mom would do that. It is sad that you need confirmation from 03 mom about your team and coach. It’s your team’s last year. Enjoy it.

Comment

Oh poor lifeless little food stamp man. This isn’t a discussion and you are not getting any inside information. This whole tread is two low life’s like yourself that have nothing better to do than post back and forth to each other
                              News flash that’s what this site is all about jackass

Comment

Haha. You blew your cover 02 mom by calling the coach Frank. Only an 02 mom would do that. It is sad that you need confirmation from 03 mom about your team and coach. It’s your team’s last year. Enjoy it.
                                Nice deduction Nancy Drew. Your not even close. Try again keep digging

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X