Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your definition of good soccer is different from mine. My daughter was invited. It was less impressive than ODP.
    Everyone who plays club soccer gets the email invite

Comment

Everyone who plays club soccer gets the email invite
      Incorrect. There were Stars, Scorps ECNL, NEFC DA and SSS and other NPL players who did not get an invite. And no one below NPL in this area got one.

Comment

Incorrect. There were Stars, Scorps ECNL, NEFC DA and SSS and other NPL players who did not get an invite. And no one below NPL in this area got one.
        Thanks for clearing that up, AF.

Comment

Haha, swing and a miss. My D plays for one of these teams, got an invite and went, and we know players all over these teams and that’s how we know. AND, one of our SSS friends is close with AF and also confirmed this.

Comment

Maybe if their parents opt of these emails.

Comment

Look at this champ above. I'm a club coach in MASS and I applaud a local person bringing this kind of event together. This was year one and it was pretty good. Yes, I spoke to some of the college coaches I know and they appreciated an opportunity to assess and get their school out there. Not everyone is a top 10 program, so it is in the interest of many coaches to get a chance to see lots of players without having to put one of these on themselves. Money grab? Probably not. Fees to school, insurance, refs, incidentals like tents and such... good exposure for lots of kids and the soccer was pretty good. Kids knocked the ball around. I came to watch the three kids from our organization and saw a ton of friendly soccer people all rowing in same canoe. So carry on with your bias and limited point of view. Good for MASSsoccer and the kids that supported it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X