Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England Top 100 Showcase

What's the word on this? Seems to be AF from BC's next move?

Supposedly some good schools attending (if you believe the info they're putting out). Can it really be invite only or is this all B.S.?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the word on this? Seems to be AF from BC's next move?

Supposedly some good schools attending (if you believe the info they're putting out). Can it really be invite only or is this all B.S.?
    Pardon me, but what?

Comment

Pardon me, but what?
      https://www.foleyathleticadvising.com/college-showcase

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Following

Comment

So everyone thinks that there are D1 level girls in New England and these New England colleges don't know about them?

Really?

Another "Educational Consultant" ready to take your money. Sound familiar?

Top 100 session = $16,000 for the Foley scammers

2 Assessment sessions, at let's say 50 next Mia's and Morgan's each = another 100 x $160= $16,000 for the Foley's. Then I bet all 100 of the assessment girls get in and each pay $160 again. =$16,000

Wow, that's $48,000.00 from the soccer psycho's in NE.

I'd like to introduce my new business, Unregistered TS Guy Educational Consultants. Stay tuned.....

Comment

So everyone thinks that there are D1 level girls in New England and these New England colleges don't know about them?

Really?

2 Assessment sessions, at let's say 50 next Mia's and Morgan's each = another 100 x $160= $16,000 for the Foley's. Then I bet all 100 of the assessment girls get in and each pay $160 again. =$16,000

I'd like to introduce my new business, Unregistered TS Guy Educational Consultants. Stay tuned.....
              Not the only person doing evaluations. I recall getting an email from another group that does player evaluations and if you spend the $175 for an evaluation camp, you "may" get an invite to the Top 100 session. Not sure how much that session costs, but the reality is we have enough multi-college and college-specific camps to not worry about this one.

Comment

Not the only person doing evaluations. I recall getting an email from another group that does player evaluations and if you spend the $175 for an evaluation camp, you "may" get an invite to the Top 100 session. Not sure how much that session costs, but the reality is we have enough multi-college and college-specific camps to not worry about this one.
                Why would you be worrying about it?

Comment

Really?

New to this. So your saying none of these camps are worthwhile or just this one. Have freshman d starting to consider college options, very confusing.

Comment

New to this. So your saying none of these camps are worthwhile or just this one. Have freshman d starting to consider college options, very confusing.
                    Not the OP, but it seems like a bit of a "hype" machine to drum up money for evaluations and their multi-college ID camp in the summer. Differentiate themselves from all the other multi-college camps. Could be worthwhile if you feel you need an independent evaluation of your player for targeting purposes.

My feeling is that you attend the college specific camps your player is interested in attending and the multi-college camps that have colleges that your player is interested in, but can't make the college-specific camps for whatever reason. The ones described in the posts above could be useful, or not. Buyer beware.

Comment

Whatever you think of AF, she’s well regarded by a lot of other college coaches and US Soccer. A good word from her means something. I’m not plugging for her, but a showcase by an unknown coach or company may not carry the weight of her personal connections.

Comment

Whatever you think of AF, she’s well regarded by a lot of other college coaches and US Soccer. A good word from her means something. I’m not plugging for her, but a showcase by an unknown coach or company may not carry the weight of her personal connections.
                        Not bashing or promoting. I'm just not sure the marketing around this being a "invite only" college ID camp requiring a $175 evaluation pre-session to get the invite is worth the time and money given even that multi college ID camps have coaches from the colleges you're interested in (or why bother attending). Either you perform and catch their attention (after reaching out of course) or not. Same for college or program-specific camps.

Comment

Money Grab

Comment

Will drag the net on the bottom and see how many sucker fish they can net.If enough will try next season.

Comment

Will drag the net on the bottom and see how many sucker fish they can net.If enough will try next season.
                              Exactly

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X