Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brian must get tired constantly defending and deflecting.
    Disgruntled parent alert!!!

You could just move on. But I guess you are into bashing 12 years old soccer teams. Stop being such a weirdo.

Comment

But your kid is the exception right? She's the unicorn that everyone is overlooking, right. What a tool. ALL of the leagues have kids that belong or don't. They are ALL watered down. Every top team/club has kids that are maxed out as far as talent. There are too many teams and leagues anymore. Bucks is still developing kids if the kids and the parents put in the work. If you aren't happy, move on. It's just that simple.

And, if you already did, no need to bash what didn't work out for you and your family. Nothing is a one size fits all thing.
      OR, remove the DOC and change up some of the coaching staff!!! Why should people have to leave the community to play an hour away?? The problem is the crap director and really bad coaching. CRUSA is a massive feeder system. Lots of kids and lots of good kids. Other clubs have NO feeder system and are doing much better than FC Bucks. The club is in the bottom 15 of the entire ECNL. DO A NATIONAL SEARCH for a top level DOC and coaching staff. Change is needed! Also, this post is about the club, not any one team.

Comment

OR, remove the DOC and change up some of the coaching staff!!! Why should people have to leave the community to play an hour away?? The problem is the crap director and really bad coaching. CRUSA is a massive feeder system. Lots of kids and lots of good kids. Other clubs have NO feeder system and are doing much better than FC Bucks. The club is in the bottom 15 of the entire ECNL. DO A NATIONAL SEARCH for a top level DOC and coaching staff. Change is needed! Also, this post is about the club, not any one team.
        Feel better?

Comment

It’s not an actual parent of this team bashing this team on here going on 6 months now. Just stop.
          Where do you see anyone bashing this team and 12 year olds? There was a parent on here months ago who bashed the team and said her daughter made it legitimately and that there were a bunch of girls who aren’t that good. Who does that? I’ll find the post. But as far as team bashing, it seems to me the bashing is at the coaches and the club. So your narrative is a lie.

Comment

Disgruntled parent alert!!!

You could just move on. But I guess you are into bashing 12 years old soccer teams. Stop being such a weirdo.
            Hey lady. You’re exhausting. Get out much?

Comment

Where do you see anyone bashing this team and 12 year olds? There was a parent on here months ago who bashed the team and said her daughter made it legitimately and that there were a bunch of girls who aren’t that good. Who does that? I’ll find the post. But as far as team bashing, it seems to me the bashing is at the coaches and the club. So your narrative is a lie.
              Give it a rest. We get it you’re scorned by this team. At some point you have to move on. There is other clubs out there.

Comment

Give it a rest. We get it you’re scorned by this team. At some point you have to move on. There is other clubs out there.
                Yawnnnnnn. Convinced you are a kid. Too defensive. Adults don’t act like this.

Comment

Yawnnnnnn. Convinced you are a kid. Too defensive. Adults don’t act like this.
                  Icsl and edp are ok leagues too.

Comment

Icsl and edp are ok leagues too.
                    So is the DA.

Comment

Feel better?
                      Are you nervous?

Comment

Still wondering who this disgruntled, scorned parent is that you keep referring too??

Comment

Are you nervous?
                          Snug as bug in a rug.

Comment

Still wondering who this disgruntled, scorned parent is that you keep referring too??
                            We all know her. She losing her mind on here. She posts pretty much everyday for 6 months straight putting this team down. She has everyone worried about her.

Comment

We all know her. She losing her mind on here. She posts pretty much everyday for 6 months straight putting this team down. She has everyone worried about her.
                              Why don’t you call her out. The rest of us want to know who it is.

Comment

Why don’t you call her out. The rest of us want to know who it is.
                                I only post when I see one of her posts.

I’ll put a “WS” (woman scorned) after her negative rants going forward for your reference.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X