Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too bad Rays did not survive the changing youth soccer landscape. My understanding is the leading cause to it’s downfall is bad coaching.
    Nope...downfall was parents of kids who didn't make the team or sat the bench were looking for somewhere the kids could start

Comment

Nope...downfall was parents of kids who didn't make the team or sat the bench were looking for somewhere the kids could start
      Lmao!!!!!! Parents of kids who didn’t make the teams brought down the club. That’s a good one.

Comment

Lmao!!!!!! Parents of kids who didn’t make the teams brought down the club. That’s a good one.
        Unfortunately I don't find this too hard to believe looking at the current soccer landscape. lol

Comment

If you are from RI and:

You want DA go to NEFC.
          You want ECNL go to Stars.
          You want NPL go to NEFC (it's the best, closest NPL option).

If none of the above, just find a local club near you where you like the coach in your age group.
          I'm not sure about NEFC for RI/NPL. Not that impressed by players or coaches.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't find this too hard to believe looking at the current soccer landscape. lol
            Rays was badly mismanaged and poor coaching, what do you expect? They were the destination club on the girls side but did not survive. At one point they have the best R.I. players and were competitive at regional.

Comment

Rays was badly mismanaged and poor coaching, what do you expect? They were the destination club on the girls side but did not survive. At one point they have the best R.I. players and were competitive at regional.
              I can't remember his name but the guy running it screwed it all up. Complete Ass!

Comment

http://business.sos.ri.gov/CorpWeb/C...&SEARCH_TYPE=7

guy is still around..note the nice getting a week ahead of the start of the soccer season..and getting paid by the parents to do that..another perk of the private schools in RIIL

http://www.stingraysoccercamps.com/camplocations.html

Comment

http://business.sos.ri.gov/CorpWeb/C...&SEARCH_TYPE=7

guy is still around..note the nice getting a week ahead of the start of the soccer season..and getting paid by the parents to do that..another perk of the private schools in RIIL

http://www.stingraysoccercamps.com/camplocations.html
                  This is not the same thing we are talking about. It was the RI Rays not the Stingrays. RI Rays was the first, sort of, Premier team for girls in RI. Very good teams because it was the only show in town (As RI should only have one premier team for each age group boys and girls)
                  Yes the guy that ran the (Girls) Rays is still around.

Comment

This is not the same thing we are talking about. It was the RI Rays not the Stingrays. RI Rays was the first, sort of, Premier team for girls in RI. Very good teams because it was the only show in town (As RI should only have one premier team for each age group boys and girls)
                    Yes the guy that ran the (Girls) Rays is still around.
                    Actually some great teams

Comment

Best club to play for in RI for girls 12-16 yrs. Or nearby MA? Why? 2 NPL players from FL
                      Did your two players decide on a team yet?

Comment

Did your two players decide on a team yet?
                        I heard the family went back to FL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X