Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough tried out for Thorns to post U15/U17 selections???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dumbest few posts ever.

A lot of those teams lose to USYS teams and many of those da and Ecnl teams aren’t even the best.

No way. This is tame compared to most of the posts on here.

Comment

With Oregon clubs as top clubs.

What country is the league played in ?

Neverland.

Like your sense of humor.

Simple Country boy!
      Love it!

Comment

Silverlakes Summer
        Wins: ECNL (19) DA (14) and 7 ties
        Goals: ECNL (67) DA (39) +28 GD for ECNL teams
        https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu...r.aspx?eid=627

Surf Cup Summer
        Wins: ECNL (5) DA (0) and 1 tie
        Goals: ECNL (26) DA (6) +20 GD for ECNL teams
        http://events.gotsport.com/events/?EventID=65149
        *Note LAFC USSDA listed in this event is actually LAFC Slammers, since Slammers went all in prior to the tournament. I didn't list the U13 number since DA doesn't have U13. But the ECNL teams dominated the DA teams at U13, and the numbers would've been much worse if those numbers were added.

Can't find the link for Silverlakes Fall, but if I find it will follow up later.

Bottom line: ECNL >> DA, as the other poster previously stated.
        Interesting thing to me from that link is that that Seattle Reign, who will that be the best GDA club in the NorthWest next year when Crossfire Premier leaves for ECNL, was only able to win 1 game out of 6 against ECNL teams at Silverlakes. Northwest GDA will be disaster next year if they’re the best club in the region and Thorns is the 2nd best. Holy smokes.

Comment

Interesting thing to me from that link is that that Seattle Reign, who will that be the best GDA club in the NorthWest next year when Crossfire Premier leaves for ECNL, was only able to win 1 game out of 6 against ECNL teams at Silverlakes. Northwest GDA will be disaster next year if they’re the best club in the region and Thorns is the 2nd best. Holy smokes.
          As it relates to Oregon, none of our clubs were invited to attend this event.

Sometimes the exclusion tells the story.

Comment

As it relates to Oregon, none of our clubs were invited to attend this event.

Sometimes the exclusion tells the story.
            Obviously, CU03 was not invited because they would have slain the entire field 6-0, and everyone knows it.

/snark

Comment

Are they doing thorns Academy next year? Are the roster spots first come first served?

Comment

Are they doing thorns Academy next year? Are the roster spots first come first served?
                One more question does the kid have to have prior soccer experience?

Comment

One more question does the kid have to have prior soccer experience?
                  If they don’t have soccer experience are they fast?

Comment

Anyone can sign up for tryouts. I think it’s $100.

Comment

Anyone can sign up for tryouts. I think it’s $100.
                      Is Guaranteed playing time still a feature?

Comment

Guaranteed playing time has NEVER been a feature. It's guaranteed "start" time. You can start and play five minutes and that's your guaranteed start. I am not sure why so many get that confused with guaranteed play time.

Comment

Guaranteed playing time has NEVER been a feature. It's guaranteed "start" time. You can start and play five minutes and that's your guaranteed start. I am not sure why so many get that confused with guaranteed play time.
                          No, it’s guaranteed playing time and guaranteed six game starts with at least the first half. Unless, you are really sucking it up.

Comment

No, it’s guaranteed playing time and guaranteed six game starts with at least the first half. Unless, you are really sucking it up.
                            Are we talking about the Timbers or the Thorns. The guaranteed start and playing time might be a rule on the boy's side, but it is not on the girls side. There are plenty of girls that never start and hardly play at all.

Comment

My kid is not good. This sounds amazing. Guaranteed starts is even better !

Comment

My kid is not good. This sounds amazing. Guaranteed starts is even better !
                                If they are guaranteeing parents that kids will start to get them to sign their kid up that’s pretty sad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X