Faceless cowards to vent
    ditto

Comment

please grow up, sorry for your family

Comment

Susa record

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        please grow up, sorry for your family
        i have 2 new cars in my driveway fully loaded with wifi for the kids. each kid a hardworking honor student...save the pity for others who need (or want it). :)

Comment

i have 2 new cars in my driveway fully loaded with wifi for the kids. each kid a hardworking honor student...save the pity for others who need (or want it). :)
          Ewwww. That sounds so long island and depressing.

Comment

Susa record

yes, i suppose your 12 old honda and the teachers calling and telling you your kid is a screwup is way better!!!!!

Comment

yes, i suppose your 12 old honda and the teachers calling and telling you your kid is a screwup is way better!!!!!
              If I try harder maybe the kid could spend more time driving around LI in a late model car loaded with WiFi. One can dream.

Comment

Fully loaded chevy traverse or honda pilot?

Comment

First year in NE NPL and Susa finishes with a conference finalist with the 06 team and a CHAMPION with the 03 team!!!
                  Woo Hoo, good luck at National NPL Championship😀

Comment

First year in NE NPL and Susa finishes with a conference finalist with the 06 team and a CHAMPION with the 03 team!!!
                    Wow!! Great job

Comment

Wow!! Great job
                      Sushi?
                      Tuba?
                      Go on Facebook and wish your spouse a happy birthday.

Comment

Sushi?
                        Tuba?
                        Go on Facebook and wish your spouse a happy birthday.
                        what does this even mean??? Susa bashing at an all time high when they are THE destination for girls soccer. this weekends results prove it! Only gonna get better from hear, big things coming!

Comment

what does this even mean??? Susa bashing at an all time high when they are THE destination for girls soccer. this weekends results prove it! Only gonna get better from hear, big things coming!
                          I thought all the SUSA people were saying the NE NPL sucked and the only league that matters is ECNL? So why is SUSA now cheering the fact that one of their teams won the league? Pick your position, either NE NPL sucks or admit that it's a decent league with some pretty good teams

Comment

I thought all the SUSA people were saying the NE NPL sucked and the only league that matters is ECNL? So why is SUSA now cheering the fact that one of their teams won the league? Pick your position, either NE NPL sucks or admit that it's a decent league with some pretty good teams
                            I don't think anyone from Susa said NE NPL sucks. There were conversations on other threads with Smithtown claiming they were leaving ne NPL for EDP because they were looking for stronger competition, buts that's about it.
                            In any event, Congrats to the 03 team, that's pretty cool!

Comment

Had the pleasure of being there this weekend and caught the last 20 minutes of this game. Unfortunately our team didn’t advance. But what I witnessed all the parents agreed was well deserved. Apparently the team these girls played and beat the day before where cheering them on and all hugged them afterwards. The other parents said that the Susa girls were so gracious after their win and even hugged their kids and said they played great!
                              Most of us adults were amazed and that almost counts more than goals. Well done ladies

Comment

Too bad SUSA NPL boys aren't as good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X