• Time
  • Show
Clear All

True or False

SHU would beat Taiwan 3-0

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      SHU would beat Taiwan 3-0
      Nah....micros would figure out a way of conceding a couple goals.....always does

Comment

Next up. #eng versus the argies. Winner gets to keep the Falklands, or get them back. Just kidding, Argentina never had the Falklands except for 3 months in 1982.
        I thought England looked pretty good even though the score didn't reflect the differences in skill. For a soccer rich country Argentina has a long way to go with their women's team.

Comment

If I were #eng, I would be worried about their inability to find the net. They did play well, but it's goals that win games.

Comment

Question Man Responds

Be nice if Scotland could beat Japan.
            'At woods be feckin' bonnie, but uir lasses jist didne hae th' legs needed tae beat those wee Asian burds. It's braw 'at they gie a goal noo an' 'en, but Ah hink they will need tae rin a lot mair up an' doon th' highlands.

But they ur a body ay th' cutest teams thaur.

Comment

Nice win by the uswnt yesterday. Should have been 7-0 if not for fantastic goalkeeping by chile.

Comment

The Women's World Cup Thread

Nice win by the uswnt yesterday. Should have been 7-0 if not for fantastic goalkeeping by chile.
                definitely...that gc really earned her paycheck in that game.

Comment

Just shut up and play.
                  But you can't can you ?

Carli Lloyd knocked in the first of her two goals to help the U.S. defeat Chile on Sunday and after the first one, she celebrated with a resounding golf clap.

The clap was meant to be a message to critics who complained the team was overdoing it with the celebrations during its historic 13-0 defeat of Thailand just days prior.

“I can't take credit for it. I'm not sure if Lindsey is taking credit for it,” Lloyd said after the 3-0 win over Chile. “She had told me if we score, that's what we're going to do so I just went along with it after I did my little celebration. But it was fun. I think it made a statement on the sideline there. It was cool.”

Comment

The Women's World Cup Thread

Just shut up and play.
                    But you can't can you ?

Carli Lloyd knocked in the first of her two goals to help the U.S. defeat Chile on Sunday and after the first one, she celebrated with a resounding golf clap.

The clap was meant to be a message to critics who complained the team was overdoing it with the celebrations during its historic 13-0 defeat of Thailand just days prior.

“I can't take credit for it. I'm not sure if Lindsey is taking credit for it,” Lloyd said after the 3-0 win over Chile. “She had told me if we score, that's what we're going to do so I just went along with it after I did my little celebration. But it was fun. I think it made a statement on the sideline there. It was cool.”

????*** are you talking about? what are you trying to say?..troll

Comment

I'm a big fan of having VAR at the WWC, but the decision to award the penalty that Lloyd ended up missing was baffling. The holding clearly started well outside the box-it wasn't even close really- and since it wasn't called on the field as a penalty in the first place, how could VAR have seen enough evidence to change that call and give it?

Comment

Just shut up and play.
                        But you can't can you ?

I think she was simply telling you to just shut up and watch
                        and if you don't like that,then don't watch- pretty funny actually

Comment

Watching the Panama vs Trinidad men’s gold cup game is 1 million times better than the women’s World Cup final

Comment

Watching the Panama vs Trinidad men’s gold cup game is 1 million times better than the women’s World Cup final
                            Both teams likely to beat the USMNT. Are you Panamanian or Trinidiadian?

Comment

Both teams likely to beat the USMNT. Are you Panamanian or Trinidiadian?
                              US should at least be watchable with Pulisic and Weston McKinney playing. Could somebody please give the coach a meal? Not an inspirational looking man at all. And where the hell is Geoff Cameron.?

Comment

US should at least be watchable with Pulisic and Weston McKinney playing. Could somebody please give the coach a meal? Not an inspirational looking man at all. And where the hell is Geoff Cameron.?
                                Yes, we can all root like mad when they play Guyana, the smallest country in CONCACAF with a population of about 700k. Yay, we scored a bunch!! .... we are so good now!! .... USSF is amazing!! ... the problem is fixed!! .... watch out world!! WOOT WOOT!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X