• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second division FSPL and USA league

Comment

actually we won CDL. Yippee

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What age group ? I've certainly not seen a decent boys side.
        03G are a solid team

02 and 03 boys are decent

Comment

Comment

lol....wrong. Try again troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered1 View Post
              Celtic are doing better than Chargers in state cup which is kind of funny. But it not a surprise since the girls and boys program at the Chargers is now borderline all B teams .
              Jealousy anyone...

Comment

Jealousy anyone...
                State cup is now a B team competition.How can anyone disagree with Facts.

Comment

Jealousy anyone...
                  Celtics and chargers are both hack organizations.....just a bunch of hacks

Comment

State cup is now a B team competition.How can anyone disagree with Facts.
                    I think TBU's 3rd and 4th teams play in State Cup.

Comment

03G are a solid team

02 and 03 boys are decent
                      03 age group keeps Celtics senior reputation at average. Boys 03 tied for 1st in fspl d1, to pbg on head to head. Girls 03 are doing better than the rest of the club in just about every department though.

Comment

03 age group keeps Celtics senior reputation at average. Boys 03 tied for 1st in fspl d1, to pbg on head to head. Girls 03 are doing better than the rest of the club in just about every department though.
                        Troll.Your just trying to upset the 02s.

Comment

Girls 03 are doing better than the rest of the club in just about every department though.
                          I'm not saying this is true but I'm just saying this isn't wrong either. Gotsoccer stats and scores don't lie.

Comment

Hope to see the best players from these two teams playing with WFF GDA roster for some game this coming season. Will be interested to how they play and compete.

Comment

Hope to see the best players from these two teams playing with WFF GDA roster for some game this coming season. Will be interested to how they play and compete.
                              I agree! I could see 2-4 girls from the 03 team and 1-2 girls from the 02 team that have the ability to make it IMO. But i doubt WFF takes that many Celtic girls though. WFF wouldn't wanna upset their "paying" customers that they've had for years. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Comment

Good to see well over a decade later, and it's like Mosher and Kino never left.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X